Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2KoS, May 11, 2007.

Share This Page

1. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

yo this thread is dedicated to the rucks you've all had or wanna have or whatever.

sober or not, fights!! doesnt have to be relaetd to graff nah.

speaking of which i think the main reason im starting this thread is coz me and my mates jus fuckeddd some boy up while he mate ran away. this guy started on us in a fast food resturant ages ago and we allowed it coz we jus wanted to goddamn eat. he just went out and we weret bothered coz we were happily eatin.

so a month or so later we see this cock with his mates on this bench t=nxt to town and he gets up to me and my mate who were walking ahead and said 'are u hyping it' we were like nah mate so fuck off. then the guy squared of with my mate while hte other stood next to the bench and out of n owhere my mate came in and pucnhed him like a million fists. he fell over this foot high fence and we all jumped over in the mud. i threw my ciggerrete at the running guy and asked him where he's goin. all my mates kicked him in the head and back. i lent on the fence thing and punched him reapetedly in his head and shouted 'u think ur bad dont u!!'. then the police came and we went.

my knuckles are fucked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm yeah thats my contribution, im kinda eh atm so if this isnt deleted, i shall post mor stories

take it easy...until the fists start flying!!

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what the feezie did you just say?

next time say that shit in english

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Someone snapped this picture outside of a show a while ago. I have a bad habit of jumping indie kids. After this picture was taken, I flipped him onto his back, and went to town on his grill.

aa981.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_00272_08_99_272799980_l.png

I wish I had more pictures. I tend to get in a lot of fights :-/

4. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Haha. Seriously

5. moltov

moltov Senior Member

cool thread idea.but IM too lazy to type shit up!hahah

6. a_slave_to_creation

a_slave_to_creation Senior Member

i was playin football w/ some neighborhood kids and our QB was bein a bitch and i called him on it. turns out he didnt like that very much so he put up his fists and came at me....... i took one swing and smashed the mofucker in his temple. he dropped to the ground and i walked home.

end story

7. MooMooTheMoose

MooMooTheMoose Senior Member

So I was fightin this gorilla right, cause he was all like "WHY YOU ALL UP IN MY JUNGLE". Word.

8. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

someone post the video of that drunk writer who tagges this dudes piece and gets beat the fuck down.. its on muchosucko. maybe ill find it later.

9. dcite

dcite Elite Member

FOE, just out of curiosity, do those indie kids do stuff to you? because i wouldnt appreciate getting jumped for no reason.

10. Tode

Tode Elite Member

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I have no problem with indie kids, until they start coming to MY shows, with MY BAND, talking shit about MY fans.

that's when the get jumped. that happens far too often around here.

12. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

haha most of my fight stories are from hockey games. We're a dirty group of fans and scream some rather obscene stuff I'll admit, but its all in good fun, we're just trying to get into their heads.

But by far the best fight I've ever been in (this was right after my dad gave me this big long speach about how marines go into a big fight and find the biggest badass dude they can and kick his ass). There was this group of kids talking shit to me and my friends outside of some catholic school as were walking by, and the one kid started shit with my friend and then like he knocked my friend out and stood up so I just full out bow'd him in the side of the head and he fell back and I dropped ontop of him dropping my knees on his arms and just going to town in his face/chest and like his friend pushed me off but then one of my friends grabbed his friend and I kept fighting the same kid, and it ended up him with a bruised spine and a broken nose, me with a broken orbital, 2 fingers, and a cracked rib. I wasnt fine I'll admit, but he was the one who ended up in the hospital getting read his last rights and shit, he ended up pulling through luckily, cause I wasnt trying to get tried with murder, but like I ended up with probation and shit for a year and half, while he had to pay 25k in attorneys fees.

all in all it was a good time. first and only 'even' fight I've ever been a part of.

13. klauss

klauss Senior Member

:D :D :D :) my knuckles are fucked. :D

14. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

Some kid like slapped me in the face with a glove. Kinda stood there shocked and in a state of awe. Then instinct kicked in and I slid in and hit him in the kidneys maybe 3 times. He hit the concrete and started to bleed all over the place. Just about then I decided to bolt.

15. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Also,

US Marines can't fight worth shit. I have a picture of me shaming a Marine after I knocked him out in a fight. They moved him inside and put him on the couch, and he still didn't wake up for another 10 minutes. I hope I gave the fucker a concussion.

Oh, and in case you're wondering why the fuck I laid out a US Marine in one bunch....he made fun of my sideburns lol

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

haha , pics ? n that vid of the mexican jumpin on the mans face is toooooooo funny wiger got whooped

17. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

n yesteday i got robbed by some dude after i got some paint he stole my touchtwins fukin dick so icos he had bout 15 lil wigers with clubs n shit i left went back to find him last night n beat him in the legs with a bat n just went crazy on his face when i left he had all blood comin out his nose above the eye n shit n well he wasnt movin but i think his just beaten shitless

18. shalf

shalf Senior Member

me n mates were just chillin in the park fishin n shit
    so after the whole crew shows up and we go to leave to get some paint n beer
    as we walk out a load a kids start hassling us sayin we threw bricks at his lil bro n jumped him we told him we dont even know his brother so he nods n walks off with his 15 mates we see him walk down the road and call some people over we chip back to the top of the road and ring some mates to come down i run home to drop off ma fishing rod n stuff
    then run back as i was like a block away from the park
    they came up with loads of people n start pushing me so i smack him in the face and kick him in the crease of his knee
    he goes down and my friends come n start chasing em off i hit another and get floored i get up n see them running
    off wit my boy stew shouting that if he ever see em again there dead
    all my mates think im soft but i can fight when i want
    bin boxing 2 years now *sniff*

hope to see em again on his own

what i hate is that no one fights fair anymore its always wit like 10 of your mates to back you up i mean i call mates up wen its like 15 against 5
    but other wise fight on your own man

BTW that white guy got smased hope he wa okay in the end
    and i give a beer to that mexican

19. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

^cheers.

so me and my crew have beef with this dude around here. we were busy one night crosin out one of his shittytoy piecesan i went to go take a piss behind the other side of the building. i come back and i see the dude has my bros tade and sest cornered with a knife so i sneak around the corner and sneak up behind him and crack him on the head with a 750 ml coversall can. bitch dropped like a rock so we stole his knife and all his paint and booked it.

then i woke up.

20. i write

i write Senior Member

This is a retarded thread, who cares if you can fight? it means nothing.