Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Change name or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BankRobber, Dec 8, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BankRobber

BankRobber New Member

So I was caught went to court blablabla got community service and probation.

I dont really care about that what I care about is my name

If I keep writing the same name are they gonna come after me?

I've done some pretty dope spots and I don't wanna change my name and I wanna go all city with that name.

I'm from Canada, If I take no pictures of my tags, dont keep any graffiti tools in my house or ever have anything related to graffiti on me.

Can they charge me with that name or not? Do they need new evidence that I'm still the same guy doing the same tags?

Ive been thinking about changing my name but I can't find anything better than what I have now so fuck it.

2. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

I wont even hang my stocking up there on the fireplace
    Santa Claus wont make me happy with a toy on Christmas day

3. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

start writing "taylor swift"

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

start writing "swift taylor"

5. DrGreySkull

DrGreySkull New Member

The way I would look at it is like this. How much do you care if you get caught? If you bomb a spot and it gets some attetion and they have seen your tag, it depends if said person puts it together. If they do I think they could come snooping around its more then enough probable casue. So with that said that is completely up to you a name change necessarily wouldn't be a bad thing. but if you decide to continue with your old name then just be careful do nothing to get caught don't keep sketches or that name anywhere on your phone, PC, or even on drawings in your room. And if they did pull your card and try to blame you for the new ones, I would think without a lawyer you would lose because like you stated YOU ARE ON PROBATION FOR TAGGING. So again, think about it like this, do you care about the consequences if not then what are you waiting for hit the streets tonight.