Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

throw up acceptable?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by BigDaddyIce, Dec 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BigDaddyIce

BigDaddyIce New Member

Http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nqgv3r&s=9#.VmxisKNwHJ

Watsup everyone, used to do graffiti quite a bit back when I was just a little kid but didn't get so serious about it because back when I was active everything allways led to beef between everyone and it just didn't feel right that all we were doing was fighting, so I stopped graffing and started to focus on school.

Now that I've completed school I wanted to get back into graffiti since I've missed the awesome feeling of seeing your piece when walking outside. As I got older I realised how stupid it is to get into a beef over something like someone bombing your painting and I feel like I'm back to where it all started, the feeling of doing it for the art and not just the respect.

But back then I was never really into looking up old legends or actually trying to learn the art, so today I thought I would post my throw up as i recall it from memory. The thing I would like is feedback as I see it at not picking it up again, but instead starting over.

The other thing I would like to know is if there's any graffiti legends that my throw up can be mistaken for, ex if one of my letters looks like it's stolen or if anyone is allready famously repping my name.

Thanks for your time :)

2. idkwhattodowithmyhands

idkwhattodowithmyhands Senior Member

someone writes mike

your letters look awful

keep trying

3. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Change your name and keep practicing. Start off with real simple bubble letters and block letters.

4. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

5. MRDJ

MRDJ Member

-love heart on your "i" is homo.
    -your "K" is a completely different style to the other letters.
    -your "E" needs work.
    -mike is already used. Also shouldn't write your real name.
    -your "i" is lowercase whilst the rest is upper.
    -there is a toy throw up thread for this exact reason.

Start simple, straight letters or bubble letters (as said above)