Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 14 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819243464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto

i was almost positive it was puce, because i have a flick or two of something he did somewere, but the handstyle, and my general lack of toronto history from 98' and earlier sucks so that led me to beleive otherwise. i thought maybe this was some other dude. i will edit accordingly.

i was through there today around 3 and saw someone flicking shit, didn't really stop though.. waited till after 6 to go back and get a nice connector of the whole wall..
    while i was there there were residents coming out to walk their dogs, and after realising what was actually going on, went back up to get their cameras...

don't know whats going on, but it doesn't look promising..

i am also a man of my word... anybody goes over anything else, they're getting capped too.
    you got something to say about it, be sure to leave your name... i did.

Originally posted by thenumbertwelve@Jun 30 2004, 11:17 AM
    yeah theres a bit more but thoughs are my favourites
    except i didnt get a flick of the bug virus* top to bottom, ill get a flick of it soon
    I know this wall well and i didn't know that this was the one skunkjuice was talking about, but i took a few flicks a while ago. here they go.
    Ren and Virus 1995

heres some other pictures i took.

wicket kool recka tags

nice, how big is that roller???
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

do u xpect sum1 measure how big the roller is???????
    look at the flik and c for yerself.
    the alfaholix

the alfaholix

R.I.P SLY
    (?)

rest in peace

i don&#39;t know alfa well enough to say yes or no, but it was a homo move going over tyke awr shit from 97...

seems like people just got no fuckin respect anymore.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skunkjuice@Jul 2 2004, 03:26 PM
    i don&#39;t know alfa well enough to say yes or no, but it was a homo move going over tyke awr shit from 97...

seems like people just got no fuckin respect anymore.......
    i&#39;m sure you&#39;ll see him tomorrow...forom what i&#39;ve heard..he likes to profess his crew name over and over just incase you don&#39;t know.

history droppin....

pez. kid-c. galooch. salsa. sexme. sonix. djk. vertex. kor. ren. daser. hope. recka. kane. sec. virus. msk. traxx. sady. ks1. sef. kgb. btx. intrikit. ddt. puce. soy. spydr. dum muk. dj serious. son of soul. thrust. frankenstein. dj x. mastermind. little x. baby blue sc. michee mee. trs. aa. tcm. stone. slits. ora. snic. para. ghetto concept. ramos ent. powermove. lionheart. dsk. lori. abdominals. double soul. dream warriors. safire. ber. tack. real. ren2. swirls. wyse. surkus. dudeman. 100 miles. bomba. dwel. base. sensis. cry. ragge. tbs. ie. cove. tone. jense. rpm. number06. 416. flexpo. taos. jrome. scki. jar. back2basics. ac. micheal williams. chry. simply majestic. concrete mob. playderecord. 23hop. twilight zone. phocus (the club). zes2.

read this list a couple times....

**ammended.

R.I.P SLY
    (?)

should jar, and back 2 basiks be on that list?and serv aka AC5...
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skunkjuice@Jul 2 2004, 07:54 PM
    history droppin....

pez. kid-c. galooch. salsa. sexme. sonix. djk. vertex. kor. ren. daser. hope. recka. kane. sec. virus. msk. traxx. sady. ks1. sef. kgb. btx. intrikit. ddt. puce. soy. spydr. dum muk. dj serious. son of soul. thrust. frankenstein. dj x. mastermind. little x. baby blue sc. michee mee. trs. aa. tcm. stone. slits. ora. snic. para. ghetto concept. ramos ent. powermove. lionheart. dsk. lori. abdominals. double soul. dream warriors. safire. ber. tack. real. ren2. swirls. wyse. surkus. dudeman. 100 miles. bomba. dwel. base. sensis. cry. ragge. tbs. ie. cove. tone. jense. rpm. number06. 416. flexpo. taos. jrome. scki. jar. back2basics. ac. micheal williams. chry. simply majestic. concrete mob. playderecord. 23hop. twilight zone. phocus (the club). zes2.

read this list a couple times....

**ammended.
    good list... <3 jense, spyder and hope....maybe i&#39;m an idiot...but does Joe not belong up there too?

play de record is stil around..

flexpo&#33; nice nice i have some flicks for flexpo somewere around my dungeon.
    when did never start up?

and what tyke shit are we talking aobut? the one with the butcher character, if i remember correctly? i cant find the flicks. i remeber a cook or someone with an overflowing pot of gore, or was it a rooftop fillin with a twisty screw right by it?

eather way, alfa is gone so r.i.p

MEGATRON = BOSSMAN&#33;
    big ups to all old school writters .. TAOS IS THE FUCKING DOPEST &#33;&#33;&#33;

i just found some old galooch characs by my yard

who the fuck is megatron?
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

just emptied my camera from a month or 2 ago