Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 46 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748495051566696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if anyone knows any good fast hookups for a toronto cat to go in with other heads to buy paint in bulk for cheaper... hit me with a pm...

yo hit up either:
    Bomb Shelter-7.50(tax not included) for 400ml Montana Harcore
    Numb-6.50(tax not included) for 400ml Montana Black,and 8.00(tax not included) for 400ml Montana Gold
    Toronto Hip Hop and Cultre Centre-7.50(tax included) for 400ml Montana Black

Bomb Shelter Is located At 166 A Spadina Toronto,On
    Numb Is located At 250 Queen Street West(Upper Level),Toronto,On
    Toronto Hip Hop and Cultre Centre Is located At corner Of Keele And Dundas and its fiew doors down its near a toy store
    ThE 1sT Step of The Aerosol Zombies aka AZ
    PEACE TO:
    Skip,Bigs,Kismet,Vincenzo,Aerus,Rusk,Majik,Anser,V isk,
    T Mag,Bid,Tax,Zion,Monk,Nerve,Snach(ill phil),Selaw,Scare,Slept,Akademiks,Neutral Ethics..DHC,The Dirty Few From 32,WK,3WK,AZ boys,RF,The Lost Boys,and All The B-Boys and B-Girls u know who u are......

to be exact for
    Toronto Hip Hop and Cultre Centre its located At-2842 Dundas Street W. At Keele and Dundas West
    ThE 1sT Step of The Aerosol Zombies aka AZ
    PEACE TO:
    Skip,Bigs,Kismet,Vincenzo,Aerus,Rusk,Majik,Anser,V isk,
    T Mag,Bid,Tax,Zion,Monk,Nerve,Snach(ill phil),Selaw,Scare,Slept,Akademiks,Neutral Ethics..DHC,The Dirty Few From 32,WK,3WK,AZ boys,RF,The Lost Boys,and All The B-Boys and B-Girls u know who u are......

Keepin Pig's Sqeualin

Ahhhhhh gotta love kps repin the west end, keep it commin serius.
    Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce you too the badest mother fuckers in town.

lookin good serius

Nice flicks.

Is that graff festival today or what?
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Witch one?
    Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce you too the badest mother fuckers in town.

Originally posted by kidz@Aug 31 2004, 11:33 AM

Come back this sunday for ALOT more of this, food, breaks,freestylin and all that hip hop shiat.
    This one.
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Shit. Never mind, thought I read SATURDAY not sunday
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

i havent seen much of anythign in t.o recentally mostly new tags and just alfa getting up
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

I think that jams back on sept 11-12.

Ok, enough talk more flicks, here&#39;s a couple from a warehouse i took.

OEL&#33;

More comming...

Sry for the shitty quality on some of thoes, peace.

thats a nice engine
    -HIGHLITS-
    su crew

Yeeeee, and its pretty new too, freshnessss.

any1 remember that laundry mat on bloor and shaw? they built some hosues there liek 6 yrs ago? that hsit was absolutely covered inside with graff... and where are all thes abadon factores i never come by them...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;