Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 71 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 21516166676869707172737475768191121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 21835

Thread: Toronto

i heard spud has giant mechanical wings and he flys from rooftop to rooftop shooting spraypaint out of his wrists like spider man

R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mynd2 and Matr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

enough about spud...anything else about him will be deleted...lets get serious here. i'm too lazy right now but next weekend or sometime this coming week i'm going to try and clean out some of the bullshit in this thread.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your all on spuds cock about how much he sucks, fuck you that guy has more dedications, and balls than most the 14 year olds on here. im tired of sticking up for him. while your all using markers he's climbing shit with roller and bucket. get some respect.panic need to talk to you.check

The guy painting the car isent dudeman is it?
    Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce you too the badest mother fuckers in town.

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

Sorry to carry it on, but you don't need to "stick up for spud" because spud isn't anything really. He just gets up alot, and I give him credit for that, but his tags are terrible, and his throws aren't any better.

Originally posted by skunkjuice@Oct 1 2004, 05:06 PM
    spud ain't shit and neither are any of you...

not one of you fuckin pricks have anyting on this fuckin shit...
    so shut your fuckin mouths already and either post flix or go fuckin paint.

fuck you.

1990 you fuckwits!!!
    those are siiiiick pics, i fucking love old school ish!

i think the old school steelo should be brought back..... im doin it up!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope car
    *905*

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the toronto thread kicks ass in this forum.

canadian vapurz sucks

Reason number one why spud is better than most of you losers....he doesn't sit on his ass and TALK about graffiti he does it. so you all have something to learn from him, end of story.

....in other news, thank god for that dudeman sample, post more skunky, maybe these kids will absorb some of the history that they are slowly raping with their ignorance.

HATERHATESYOU.

Originally posted by poo-on-shoe-3@Oct 2 2004, 07:50 PM
    canadian vapurz sucks
    ahahahah your fucking dumb

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by horus@Oct 2 2004, 09:46 PM
    Reason number one why spud is better than most of you losers....he doesn't sit on his ass and TALK about graffiti he does it.
    just because he's trying to do it doesn't make him better than anyone horus. you of all people should know that. there's lots of kids out there who are always trying and failing...it doesn't make them writers if they still suck. i'm not going to go and hate on spud on here because as a person he's a nice guy. but i'm not going to say he's a good artist at all.

Originally posted by mindo+Oct 2 2004, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindo @ Oct 2 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-horus@Oct 2 2004, 09:46 PM
    Reason number one why spud is better than most of you losers....he doesn&#39;t sit on his ass and TALK about graffiti he does it.
    just because he&#39;s trying to do it doesn&#39;t make him better than anyone horus. you of all people should know that. there&#39;s lots of kids out there who are always trying and failing...it doesn&#39;t make them writers if they still suck. i&#39;m not going to go and hate on spud on here because as a person he&#39;s a nice guy. but i&#39;m not going to say he&#39;s a good artist at all. [/b][/quote]
    well said.....good show

id love to see some joey flix, i like his handstyles. good can control.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    kkkkkk
    kkkkkk
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

R.I.P SLY
    (?)

glue, don&#39;t blow up spots... that one is already getting worse. i&#39;m sure you could go find out for yourslelf. anyways, dvp and broadview run parallel to eachother, and don&#39;t intersect.. although i know what you&#39;re talking about.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

ya it got buffed
    the alfaholix

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by horus@Oct 2 2004, 08:46 PM
    Reason number one why spud is better than most of you losers....he doesn&#39;t sit on his ass and TALK about graffiti he does it. so you all have something to learn from him, end of story.

....in other news, thank god for that dudeman sample, post more skunky, maybe these kids will absorb some of the history that they are slowly raping with their ignorance.

HATERHATESYOU.
    hystory shmystory.... spud tags are everywhere, he&#39;s got tons of hystory behind his belt. i bet he "knows" so much about graffiti. thats what makes him a real writer.

hardly. graffiti shouldn&#39;t be about how tough u can make urself and your image so people wont go over you. or some bullshit. cause than its all just bullshit.
    its about the skill, and nothing else. i&#39;d rather see a clean decked out bomb, that just has its shit going for it right there. than a bazillion tags and splatters of bullshit.

but its true, i dont know who ur talking about on not "absorbing" hystory. cause eeeeevery writer i meet respects the good old skool graff. as long as its good shit. if it sucks, than its just some old shitty thing. the hystorical flics u guys put in here though are well appreciated. cause you caan absorb some dope shit, like besides information. fuck i get enough information looking at something than i do being told yatta about it.

post some ill old bombing flics skunkjuice. from way back. most of us in here actually do appreciate it.