Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What to use in Blackbooks?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Pj0915, Dec 22, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Pj0915

Pj0915 New Member

I started writing a few days ago and all ive been doing is using lined paper, sloppy, looks crappy, so i was thinking about getting a black book. Can you guys tell me the best markers or whatever you use to write in yours? Like what to use for outlining or filling.

2. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

First, bang your face against a table until you're bleeding for asking that fucking question. Then use your blood for fills. It has great coverage.

3. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Il agree with the above post. Fuck people are so useless

4. MyGuyLOLS

MyGuyLOLS New Member

Solid feedback guys! I'm sure that was very helpful to the OP.

5. esob

esob Member

Honestly use whatever you like. It's your creative blackbook, practice with all different sorts of markers, pens, pencils or whatever. I use sharpies, copics, prismacolors and regular black pens. It will be good to continually see your progress throughout the years as you begin to acquire many. Just start experimenting. Hope that helped.

6. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

Use sharpies because it makes you think about the mistakes as you can't rub out the mistakes , like you can with pencils. That way you improve more and it makes you think when your actually out there painting