Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

i took a bunch of flicks, please help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gumbykiller, Jan 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. gumbykiller

gumbykiller Member

So, I noticed that when i click on my cities page for all our pieces that not too many pop up compared to all of what's really out here. I also noticed that you get 5 free credits for every picture posted. So here lies my question, is there a way to submit picture straight to bombing science and still collect credits for it? For my situation it would be more convenient than waiting for the right thread to post the right picture. I would also like to see my city have more uploaded content. I feel like there is a huge graf scene here and I want to share it. I see that Barcelona is doing mad graf work and the only reason I got to see it is because of this here website. So how bout it, can anybody help me out? Brother just wants some free caps and to see my city get the bombing science recognition I feel it deserves. Also, I have a picture that is one of the same spots of a picture I found on here already, however the old piece got buffed (the website contains the old piece) and a new piece has been riding over it for some time now(maybe that'll spark some excitement for someone to help me get this ball rolling...) . With all this being said, I would like to preserve the spots I feel like shouldnt be posted up. Im talking about the ones I don't want to see getting shut down because of the activity another writer made just because he realized he knows where the piece is. Also, yes i understand the pictures need to be reviewed before officially posted.