Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

foam in paint markers?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by HexxInkworks, Jan 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

so ive realised in several different types of pump paint markers (being grog, montana etc) when you unscrew the head and then look back into the head theres a circular piece of foam, long story short the piece of foam in my grog cutter is being a pain in the arse and i was wondering if anyone knew why its in there and whats it purpose, i have a hunch it acts as a reservoir but didnt know if anyone knew any different?

2. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

Idk what you mean, I use molotow deco and posca paint markers, the only thing i see in there is the nib? If there is a piece of foam I'm assuming it's just to prevent the nib from being flooded and they're probably not suppose to be refilled but Idk I've never used grogg, could be a completely different setup. Pics would help

3. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

Is it a long cylinder like in sharpies and such? How bout givin us a picture of it

4. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

theyre not really in markers for stickers and stuff more the tagging ones and yeah thats what i was thinking mr late, and i would but its a load of effort