Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mixer Caps?

Hybrid View

Anyone tried these things? They seem pretty dope, cause you could basically make any colour you want...

You just chill one can and warm the other one I think, then the paint from one transfers to the other.... Something like that.

Link: http://www.monstercolors.com/info02.php
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

yeh ive seen them but i never really got what they did, maybe im just retarded
    if you think your the shit, your NOT the shit -stash

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it sint as easy as you think
    paint spray everywhere
    its fucking insane
    takes alot of practice
    you can easily make your own from taking inserts out of ny's and then use the inner part of a bic pen as the tube

very easy to make out
    the mixing is the fun part....

i have been meaning to try it forever

EDIT

after reading tht info on monster colors it really helps you out and is very informative on explaining all the steps, it has actually made me take the effort to try it ill post a pic of my mixing cap in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i loved mixing colours get a little red and chrome and a lotta white nad u got sparkly pink.but its fun getting silver/chrome and black and white and red,blue, and yellow and seeing what type of shit you can come up with. I'd advise you to write down approximatley how much you mixed though because one time i had a really nice blue and i was never able to make it again.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is it nesessery to hab ny thins cant i just use stock tips .....?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

take the white part out of a stock cap and you should be able to slightly sand down the end of a bic pen tube and jam it in tightly. no glue needed, mine has worked fine every time

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

You can just make your own. Thats pretty dope though.

PS: Ease, check your PM&#39;s&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the actual homemade mixer

the mixer on 2 transfer cans

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

how do you get the inserts out?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

nevermind i figured it out
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

So you just do what it says in that link? If it&#39;s that simple.. I might try an mix my own pink.. Pink is too damn hard to find.
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol your an idiot
    painters touch makes 3 different pinks
    its so easy to find
    unless you live in a hamlet and dont have a wallmart

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

He lives in scarborough, and it actually is a bit tough to find it around here. I did happen to come across a walmart that had color vision pink. I don&#39;t usually buy painters touch...color vision and krylon all the way.

that homemade mixer tip looks clean. much props. if you want pink so bad buy a 5 dollar can of montana. :lol:
    taking over the world, one can at a time.

aim. dry. csu. 2004.

i gotta try that shit... i wanna mix green with blue and black.. then throw in a little white to brighten it.. see whut i get... but whuts the trick.. you just spray both at once... wont they just mix and pop
    *MaNiaK * 61
    -FYMK-

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    taking over the world, one can at a time.

aim. dry. csu. 2004.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i actually just made one of those yesterday.
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind. -Dr. Suess</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no they dont mix together becasue one can is low preasure and the other high so it jsut allt ransfers intot he low P can

i just made one last night, outta 2 ny thins and a pen tube... let one can get cold.. heated the other.. didnt work.. all i got was my hands covered in paint...
    *MaNiaK * 61
    -FYMK-

why the fuck do you need a mixing cap? just use the bic pen tube thing between cans.. insert each end into the valve and push them together... it takes soo much less effort