Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Anywhere to get free blank stickers here in canada?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by GAGZ, Mar 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. GAGZ

GAGZ New Member

Unlike you lucky americans, our postal services do not give out free blanks... Does anyone know where to find some up north?

2. newpxsn

newpxsn New Member

I guess I'm lucky enough to ship a lot of packages. If you do, you can simply ask them so you can pre-fill the labels to make the process go faster when it's time to ship.

They we're the ones offering me in the first place. Now I just have to ask the cute girl at the post office and she gives me a bunch every time :)

3. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

from what im aware of i believe not, as i know of a few canadian sticker artists and theyre always getting their friends to get them usps labels

4. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

Just buy a fuck load of typist address labels then when you've drawn on them coat them in clear packaging tape.

5. Waddup

Waddup New Member

you can get a soooo much from UPS, i have boxes full of blanks and different sizes too. I just followed this video and it worked out fine. https://youtu.be/jwBMSXGcBCs If you sign up for a business account they might call you to confirm that all the info you gave them was legit. Also they asked me what my business actually did and i just said i made stickers, which isnt exactly false, even though i dont have a buisness.

6. Zult

Zult New Member