Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rides

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SMOKONE - WSB, Aug 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SMOKONE - WSB

SMOKONE - WSB Senior Member

I made this topic to see what kind of car writers drive. Me, I drive a 1988 Dodge Caravan.

2. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

1996 ford explorer with 190k miles on it

it vibrates like a fucking battleship when you go past 40

it probably won't last the winter

3. SLY

SLY Elite Member

Sweet! ah i kid becuz i love. lol dodge sucks ass there engines are so bad there trucks die so fast but i dont own my the car i drive or use to, use to drive a 98 accord now i got nothing becuz of an incident. w.e i only drove it for a couple of months but yea my incident was more of an accident and now my aunt wont let me drive her car and i cant afford insurance anyways... and the car fund i had is now my apartment rent fund. so i doubt ill be driving nything soon

4. Pherz1er

Pherz1er Senior Member

There's already a car thread "Le Auto"

5. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

Most kids on this forum are like 14-15 years old, so thid probably wont get a lot of response..
    anyways i drive a 94 honda accord

6. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

Cherry Red BeNzo Nucca ..... 1982 europian limited edition , drop top>>
    it's mint no rust .. runs like a dream .... im sittin on like 17 original rims .. no spinners on this ride.. i'll snap a pic cause i know you chumps won't belive me ... Low class petty peices of shit !!!!

7. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

I ride a 1999 Suzuki GSX-600R.

8. loki

loki Senior Member

i got a 1987 pontiac sunbird yea it sucks but it was free and its my first car

9. Pherz1er

Pherz1er Senior Member

I posted in "le auto"to bump it, so people know where to post about cars.
    (Because this will probably get closed.)

10. SMOKONE - WSB

My fucking car is missing motor mounts, so every time I accelerate between 20 and 30 mph it fucking just shakes the whole car. It maybe my first car, but its a big piece of shit.

11. SMOKONE - WSB

I ve got a 12' sub and a tweeter, and I took the middle seats out so theres more room. I it is a shitty car, but its kinda chill in way.

12. Mister Elmo

Mister Elmo Senior Member

13. SMOKONE - WSB

El Camino's are tight. Arent they expensive?

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

as we speak im putting on my shoes to pick up my car from the shop...it blew a transmission.....i drive a 1994 mitsu, 3000Gt.....pearl white.....becides graffiti..thats my life

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

oOoOoOoO :eek: fucking sweet.......

16. SMOKONE - WSB

17. SLY

SLY Elite Member

lol i started off so nice 98 accord but eyah accident and shit, but it made no sense my aunt has a 2004 accord but she wont let me drive the 98. shes gay should have let me had it sinse she doesnt drive it or solded it to me because she wont get a good price at a dealership because it was in an addicent. But yeah right now i have no car, if i work out shit with my parents and i still live in my house i might get a car from family or buy a shit one in a year. also i think im going to get a job as security making up to 15 an hour and sinse i will be working full time and living at home hopefully or in a cheap apartment so i might be putting away 750 a month for a car. Shit i hope everything works out with in the next couple of years

18. SMOKONE - WSB

I say you get your aunts car. Fuck payments. If you cant pay then you get screwed.

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

non-turbo <_< ..fastest ive been in it is 120... i coulda gone more but my friend and me were scared..haha

20. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

I don't drive shit, I failed driver's ed twice. And besides that, I'm not down to spend thousands of dollars a year on insurance. Fuck that. I'd rather go traveling.