Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 102 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 2528292979899100101102103104105106107112122152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 21519

yea both dfaser and tekst! nice stuff
    Graffiti you! Graffiti just! Graffiti wasted! Graffiti your! Graffiti time! Graffiti reading! Graffiti this! Graffiti idiot!

Idiot, dont read it with the word graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Bes Xoc@Jan 22 2005, 09:20 PM

god damn the mrs fill is funky fresh, good job!
    livin large like a fat bitch

i like the first and second one there tekst
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Originally posted by dfaser1.esek.@Jan 25 2005, 12:13 AM

reallly loving this trailer. and im feelin that hear stuff too.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn tails
    everyone thing you post makes my eyes bleed
    pls stop posting such crap
    Kickin' it

ouch........
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Msfyt@Jan 26 2005, 01:50 PM
    damn tails
    everyone thing you post makes my eyes bleed
    pls stop posting such crap
    aight im gettin a lil sick of everyone rippin on the toys. so what. they need help. instead of everyone being a fuckin asshole, why dont u help em out. give em tips, tell em what to work on. shit like this pisses me off, and i know we were all at that point at one time. think about the younger kids and the toys, theyre the next generation...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

me

me
    thats the first thing ive done with a fill and shading. its up on a water tower. it says dlr...short for doller right? right. well i messed up a few times and i dont like the top of the &#39;d&#39; how it goes to the left... in allll my sketches prior to this it went to the right and i guess when i painted it i just spaced out. oh i actually i just remembered i did a throw with a weak fill a litle while ago like a couple days before xmas. but... enough with this pointless writing about my flix. peace.

doll
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

tails...he wrote fuck toys on the wall...WHY. but anyways i dont think i was ever THAT bad just because i sketched for so long befpre i painted but id say work on your letters and dont fill like you did with the blue (little uhhh strokes might be the word, little strokes dont look good go from one side of the letter all the way across unless your fillin it clean.) i know im not really one to give tips but hey... if no one else is.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

i like your "DLR" throwie, its nice that someone actually listened and sketched a bit before hitten the bricks

the new beginning

that one is crappy

i dont like you bers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;resq&#045;love&#045;obk&#045;@Jan 26 2005, 09:05 PM
    me

you look funny

and lil T...it&#39;s one thing to not like a person&#39;s work, but to not like a person because of theit work? i mean, come on

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

hahaha, lil T is only 9 years old.. give em a break

Originally posted by lil T@Jan 27 2005, 06:05 PM
    i dont like you bers
    your problem

haha i said that was me because i was going to put something my friend did on here but then he said not to.

i like bers second one better, but i think it would be times better if the outline was not jagged and instead one solid line and alo if the handstyles were better