Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 123 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 2373103113118119120121122123124125126127128133143173223623 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 21356

no matter what place i do it at it happends, im using afreeimagehost.com, so i dunno, dont i just coppy the url that it sais after u click host it and copy it in the IMG button on the reply menu?
    i got charkles in my heart, AESOP ROCK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous+Mar 6 2005, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alchohlics_Anonymous @ Mar 6 2005, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#045;resq&#045;love&#045;obk&#045;@Mar 4 2005, 01:38 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-FSH
    @Mar 3 2005, 09:30 PM
    god i am pissed it came out so shitty.........but eh, next time i geuss

why did you take that flick at night isnt this in your yard?
    i dont know why so many of you are feelin this....it may look cool, but it takes literally no skill. its pretty much squares with some shitty 3d.....takes no skill ti sketch, and no skill to paint, only a few can pull it off and accualy make it hard to do (Daim) its just another style kids are pullin off cuz it "looks cool" and is easy to do. [/b][/quote]
    it takes skill...SKILL.

i dont like you, fag
    i dont like you, fag i dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagi dont like you, fagv

this is a joke

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no it doesnt, its semi OK can control, no letter structure and the 3d is off, someone show me where the letters are.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Get out of your gay little yard and write some real graffiti
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Haha...my thoughts exactly. What the fuck is up with kids these days too scared to experience the street and pay thier dues?
    God&#39;s Baddest Criminals
    Legends on Koncreet
    Nothing But Cleptomaniacs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wouldnt really want to see that on the streets, atleast until it developed mroe, shows letters and just gets all around better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Kids think they can go from Toy to totem2 status in only a matter of months. If your a new writer learn your city&#39;s history, style, and spots. You ain&#39;t a graffiti writer if you paint in your back yard every day and post it on the internet for other toys to jock. Fuck 3D style too, gay fucking fads.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

yah, all this new shit honestly has NO letter structure....its all just a random mess of squares and some shitty non consistent 3-d. then all they do it paint on playwood and say there "down" wit the "real graff game" fake ass bitches.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dr.evil+Mar 5 2005, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dr.evil &#064; Mar 5 2005, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dudeeggs@Mar 5 2005, 01:45 AM
    ZEAL did you use those car paint cans that have like a wierd ass cap only sprays in flat sprays?
    you mean female cans......duplicolour....and why would aneyone use them they are useless [/b][/quote]
    Actually they fill in really good not good for outlines or anything but the paints really quality

I dont hate the new 3d style but yeah everydody does it now it is alot simpler then doin 2d traditional because you dont need to outline..kids think they can just smash a whole bunch of ugly letters together and think they are totem because they bought a whole bunch colors that are different shades of the same color and graff mag...but I have mad respect for the originators of the stlyes like DAMIE, NOZIM, HOWE

something in my pocket howd do ya doo something in my pocket something for you something in my pocket thank you please something in my pocket give it alittle squeezeeee

those cans rock if you wanna make a quick background on like as shitty wall...it makes it easier then spraying with a circular cap, just wave the can up and down a couple of times and you got an instant background.(they are prolly good for shine lines..you know how you spray the white dot and then have about 4 lines coming out the sides and top? those would make those lines easier to make)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shine lines Helik? hha what is this 1981 ahha dont forget the music note fill ins lol

something in my pocket howd do ya doo something in my pocket something for you something in my pocket thank you please something in my pocket give it alittle squeezeeee

kid people still use those&#33; merk dont make me pull out some pictures and brunn you kid lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What pictures I aint got any gross pieces you dick pie

damn somebody&#39;s on the rag..kid next time i come over your house im laying flat under your table and having your mom put a pie on my cock then well see whos having a cock pie haha

Originally posted by scary dreams@Mar 6 2005, 04:58 PM
    Haha...my thoughts exactly. What the fuck is up with kids these days too scared to experience the street and pay thier dues?
    u guys are just h8ing -=)
    EF.SEB.BF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol some of the hate comments in here... ahha by ppl who cant EVEN do something with no drips i ntheir backyard...

haha and 3d being easier...

neone outta know shading is alot harder then clean lines.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dudeeggs@Mar 6 2005, 08:17 PM
    Shine lines Helik? hha what is this 1981 ahha dont forget the music note fill ins lol
    dont knock the highlights.

word.
    dudeggs, you&#39;re crazy if you think that outlining is more difficult then getting shading and proper perspectives down.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stupid Sayen Bes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits