Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

DON'T HATE ON T-REX HE A REAL G
    there's a toy thread... go

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

post some of your own pieces instead of talking shit about others, then we can see whos the toy

and btw, as i said this is my FIRST painted piece ever. i can bet my ass that your 1st looked like crap

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    seriously voting on Mek thread

word
    aim : jawnMcCain

i vote on other people actually putting in some work.

I vote on people painting new spots..

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Good lookin BS
    Name:  6959120654_750aaf5391_z.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  186.6 KB
    Name:  6959122558_8b1f1e6ce1_z.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  175.0 KB

Wow Meks, amazing stuff man, dude are you the Meks from the Ironlak family?

http://ironlak.com/meks.html

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks but no not the same guy.

do you know which one of you started writing meks first? and you to are super similar but I feel your shit more. I wouldnt even stress about that shit though dude, Ironlak is to hyped up, yes they got cool colors, and its pretty clean, but that shit fades like a bitch real quick, and if you forget to put a fatcap on it first all that gunky pigment that first shoots out clogs your caps, i fucked with montana if I come across, but fuck, Rack rusto, thats what I live on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunnies View Post
    everyone in this thread needs more arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by theowner View Post
    saying that you're goin to start selling drugs to pay for graffiti supplies on a public forum = A+
    Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    do you have nudes to back this statement up?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Reger View Post
    and btw, as i said this is my FIRST painted piece ever. i can bet my ass that your 1st looked like crap
    Your still a toy so gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by paintfaceVT View Post
    Ironlak is to hyped up, yes they got cool colors, and its pretty clean, but that shit fades like a bitch real quick, and if you forget to put a fatcap on it first all that gunky pigment that first shoots out clogs your caps.
    i think thats why they started giving you 2 of the fat caps on every can, nothing is better than the vegans though and its only certain colors that continue to clog caps unless you shake it for 5 minutes, like their black is super thick but that shit clogs caps like a mofo but most heads shit doesnt even run long enough for it to really fade away so who cares everythings gunna fade eventually, all city is really nice and doesnt clog caps at all, only used montana once and it was shock shell white and i will never touch it again, rusto for fills alll dayyyy and outlines if you can find some old valves, the kates you use for the new valves sputter way to much and i cant deal with that shit tryin to outline

ironlak family is the dopest out though, probably cuz they are recruiting fucking everyone outta new zealand and msk lol

I love Rusto, Ive seen freights painted in 05 with rusto pop up on flickr still looking fresh. Too bad they ditched most of the female cans.

@SEAR what are these vegans you speak of?

the other pink caps for ironlak, not the fat cap lookin ones but the other one that does some sharpie sized lines

less talk, more flicks.
    Day off from work.Name:  314147_10150801693904834_504509833_9548200_1487034120_n.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  153.1 KB

Just wanted to add my useless two cents to this discussion going on;
    The decent writers i always looked up to could paint with any paint out there. Whether it was Montana, Harcore, Molotow, store brand or fucking Axe deodorant, people that were true writers used everything they could get their hands on. Ive seen oldskool stuff that burns and was done with racked 1 dollar cans that schooled Montana Molotow Gold </topbrands> pieces. It all come down to style anyway, fading isnt an issue as long as your outline remains strong. I cant say im good with crappy paint myself, need some more years to hone them skills. But i am of the opinion a true writer will take any can and burn...

shitty Shin for the talking;
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont Post my flix View Post
    Whats wrong with classic? Oh thats right, He bit his style from real witers. My bad.
    Every single one of those DRAWINGS looks like some one else shit. You should replace the N with a T.

Shin come up with your own style or fuck off.

^ this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Shin325 View Post
    Just wanted to add my useless two cents to this discussion going on;
    The decent writers i always looked up to could paint with any paint out there. Whether it was Montana, Harcore, Molotow, store brand or fucking Axe deodorant, people that were true writers used everything they could get their hands on. Ive seen oldskool stuff that burns and was done with racked 1 dollar cans that schooled Montana Molotow Gold </topbrands> pieces. It all come down to style anyway, fading isnt an issue as long as your outline remains strong. I cant say im good with crappy paint myself, need some more years to hone them skills. But i am of the opinion a true writer will take any can and burn...

shitty Shin for the talking;
    WORD!
    did this one with osh cans and stick tips
    [/url]

i personally like the grimey look sometimes, dont get me wrong i love a good solid clean piece, but stocktip pieces have a more... edgy or raw look to it in my opinion

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by paintfaceVT View Post
    do you know which one of you started writing meks first? and you to are super similar but I feel your shit more. I wouldnt even stress about that shit though dude, Ironlak is to hyped up, yes they got cool colors, and its pretty clean, but that shit fades like a bitch real quick, and if you forget to put a fatcap on it first all that gunky pigment that first shoots out clogs your caps, i fucked with montana if I come across, but fuck, Rack rusto, thats what I live on.

I honestly don't know who started writing it first but I think he does it well in his own style and I do mine well in my style. He's obviously the one doing better with it since he gets a shit ton of free paint though! lol