Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 108 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 8588898103104105106107108109110111112113118128158208608 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 21604

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahhaa.. ^^ las one rocks
    im only here for the Bombing science so called "battles"

Originally posted by "awesome"ONE+Feb 7 2005, 11:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("awesome"ONE @ Feb 7 2005, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seckzoner@Feb 7 2005, 12:50 AM
    "awesome" one.
    shut the #### up, you are an idiot man. how much ####### effort did you put into that paragraph. did you go on www.thesaurus.com and find a bunch of different words for "mad" and "#### head." ####, you are using such general insults. i could say those things to people i dont know. ####, you post alot of pointless comments, like? hating on his screenname? you&#39;re not one to talk, mr awesome man. shut the #### up you stupid computer fag. damn, you are such a hater.... especially on the internet. damn
    I just have a few things to say to you seck ####, dont get all technical with me and throw out lame jokes like "oh did you go to thesaurus.com for that", and stuff like that becuase it ain&#39;t workin, and also your talking about not swearing and you just threw out like four swear words yourself? you are a moron and a hipicrit. And actually your the freakin nerd here actin all techinical and ####, people like you are freakin nerds. Also why are you calling me a fag when I have seen you critisize other people about saying that numerous times. Wow only another example of being a hipicrit, your the homophobe. Maybe it&#39;s you who is gay and afraid to admit it judging by your comments. And i&#39;m not being a hipcrit there becuase I was serious. don&#39;t reply like this again, #### off. [/b][/quote]
    dont get your pantys in a knot there chap

Originally posted by waek+Feb 7 2005, 09:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (waek @ Feb 7 2005, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by infer one@Feb 7 2005, 07:11 PM
    Originally posted by obnoxious@Feb 7 2005, 06:58 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-JAMES_LIPTON
    @Feb 7 2005, 03:58 PM
    Ekos lets make babies..

you dont want to do that, she&#39;s ugly as fuck.

its called a paper bag over head...works great...is she a fat bitch? fat girls can be nice
    [/b][/quote]
    you fuckin&#39; bunch of fuckin&#39; faggots don&#39;t ever talk about ekos like that&#33;&#33;&#33;
    i swear i&#39;ll find every last one of you.

:angry: h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya ekos if nething is a really good looking girl...

if we are talking bout the same ekos...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats some sick stuff
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Hef who was that comment for ??
    coes DDO

Originally posted by "awesome"ONE+Feb 7 2005, 11:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("awesome"ONE @ Feb 7 2005, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seckzoner@Feb 7 2005, 12:50 AM
    "awesome" one.
    shut the #### up, you are an idiot man. how much ####### effort did you put into that paragraph. did you go on www.thesaurus.com and find a bunch of different words for "mad" and "#### head." ####, you are using such general insults. i could say those things to people i dont know. ####, you post alot of pointless comments, like? hating on his screenname? you&#39;re not one to talk, mr awesome man. shut the #### up you stupid computer fag. damn, you are such a hater.... especially on the internet. damn
    I just have a few things to say to you seck ####, dont get all technical with me and throw out lame jokes like "oh did you go to thesaurus.com for that", and stuff like that becuase it ain&#39;t workin, and also your talking about not swearing and you just threw out like four swear words yourself? you are a moron and a hipicrit. And actually your the freakin nerd here actin all techinical and ####, people like you are freakin nerds. Also why are you calling me a fag when I have seen you critisize other people about saying that numerous times. Wow only another example of being a hipicrit, your the homophobe. Maybe it&#39;s you who is gay and afraid to admit it judging by your comments. And i&#39;m not being a hipcrit there becuase I was serious. don&#39;t reply like this again, #### off. [/b][/quote]
    fukkin, kid, shuttup, you&#39;re trying to mock me? first learn how to spell properly, then learn how to read sentences. fuck, where does it say something about not swearing? and yes baby, im a homosexual, i wanna rape your ass you fucking cunt aaaaaaaaaaaahahha dont cry. dry your eye, i wouldnt want your 12 year old ass to goto your mom. [yes, that was another one of my "technical" insults.
    shit, you dont even know what technical means. and fuck you cunt, i&#39;ll reply to whatever i want.

dammit&#33; why are they bleeping hte swears now&#33;

pm me bitch, i want to battle you.

Originally posted by fr8rokr@Feb 8 2005, 12:39 AM

HAHA word...would you tickle my pickle??&#33;?
    Tantot...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bump for rove

ACTUALLY...........i think that is pretty hot, just take off the gay tagz, trust me, paint white over your grey tag, and the "forever" it will look much better,
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im guessing that was actually sarcasm
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit, what?&#33;
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by seckzoner+Feb 8 2005, 09:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seckzoner @ Feb 8 2005, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("awesome"ONE &#064; Feb 7 2005, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seckzoner@Feb 7 2005, 12:50 AM
    "awesome" one.
    shut the #### up, you are an idiot man. how much ####### effort did you put into that paragraph. did you go on www.thesaurus.com and find a bunch of different words for "mad" and "#### head." ####, you are using such general insults. i could say those things to people i dont know. ####, you post alot of pointless comments, like? hating on his screenname? you&#39;re not one to talk, mr awesome man.* shut the #### up you stupid computer fag. damn, you are such a hater.... especially on the internet.* damn
    fukkin, kid, shuttup, you&#39;re trying to mock me? first learn how to spell properly, then learn how to read sentences. ####, where does it say something about not swearing? and yes baby, im a homosexual, i wanna rape your ass you ####### #### aaaaaaaaaaaahahha dont cry. dry your eye, i wouldnt want your 12 year old ass to goto your mom. [yes, that was another one of my "technical" insults.
    ####, you dont even know what technical means. and #### you ####, i&#39;ll reply to whatever i want.

dammit&#33; why are they bleeping hte swears now&#33;

pm me bitch, i want to battle you. [/b][/quote]
    You are a ###### idiot you piece of dirty ###### ####. I ought to tie you by your ###### head and beat you to death you slimey piece of ####. People should rape your ten year old ass. And people like you don&#39;t have family, you grow out of the ground like scum. And people like me step on you. When I get a digital camera I&#39;ll battle you. Anything to embaress a little moron like you, your skills aint crap and i&#39;d be happy to prove that.

Oh yeah but first I don&#39;t know how to use that PM crap and battle. Don&#39;t talk more ####, tell me how to use it so I can embarres you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And I am not trying to mock you I am mocking you in those past posts becuase it&#39;s immposoble not to cuase your such a complete idiot.

"Don&#39;t talk more ####, tell me how to use it so I can embarres you."

- Awesome one

hehe that was a funny line... anyway hope you guys stop
    Graffiti you&#33; Graffiti just&#33; Graffiti wasted&#33; Graffiti your&#33; Graffiti time&#33; Graffiti reading&#33; Graffiti this&#33; Graffiti idiot&#33;

Idiot, dont read it with the word graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats with all the "#####"

does your mommy not let you swear on the internet?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You&#39;re such a female dog, Tony.

bitch who the fuck are you calling 10 years old?
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you&#39;re pathetic.
    damn, whats with your anger? hahaha "I ought to tie you by your ###### head and beat you to death you slimey piece of ####."
    WHOAAA
    talk about twisted. hahaha, you little punk. in the PM&#39;s CLICK REPLY. then you can message me back, fuck, youve gotten 400 post, and you still dont know how to use a pm? Come and embarass me. im waiting to get embarassed by a kid who cant even spell the word embarass. and you cant wait to embarass me? punk... youve already embarassed yourself. before youve had any chance to embarass me.