Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 51 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 21596

Originally posted by KARE 2 ELABERATE@Oct 31 2004, 05:40 PM

garage wall, still workin on it
    thats a lot better than your older stuff

good work on it keep it up

Kemp-Mr.Cool AKA The Swamz Ones picture taking Bitch

“And Graffiti commanded man to paint all walls with bright and lively colors, do not fall prey to the evil of the buff, of dripping brown paint and sandblasted emptiness” Krylon 2:16-17

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

letter structure?
    SUP

Originally posted by cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY@Oct 31 2004, 01:58 PM
    1. no offense, but to the people who commented on yuki's stuff, and said it was good, is here soithing wrong with your brains?

2. you dont need different caps to fade shit, some people use just one cap for a whole peice.

3. kare2 you are sooooo wack, dont even talk at all, and having montana platnum, if thats yours in your sige, is not going to help your can control.
    "No offense", but why don't you post some of your stuff for us to see too. Instead of just saying why someone's shit is wack, why don't you give some specific reasons why it's wack. Then you could turn putting something down, without reason, into constructive criticism. Also, the person's work in question could possibly be improved as well. Peace.

i atleast gave him propz for getting up though.........and ^^^word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cart2n telling ppl how to fade... tsk tsk... go fade yourself another piece on a statue or something...

getting better rave =)

not so bad kare but ya more letter structure wouldnt hurt...

dcite:.... um ya piece with small caps and spend more then 3 minutes on it =) youre sketches arent half bad u can do much better

id post some flix... but i dont have my cam back yet and i think my last piece has been goneover by now neways...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by yuki+Nov 1 2004, 01:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yuki @ Nov 1 2004, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY@Oct 31 2004, 01:58 PM
    1. no offense, but to the people who commented on yuki&#39;s stuff, and said it was good, is here soithing wrong with your brains?

2.* you dont need different caps to fade shit, some people use just one cap for a whole peice.

3. kare2 you are sooooo wack, dont even talk at all,* and having montana platnum, if thats yours in your sige, is not going to help your can control.
    "No offense", but why don&#39;t you post some of your stuff for us to see too. Instead of just saying why someone&#39;s shit is wack, why don&#39;t you give some specific reasons why it&#39;s wack. Then you could turn putting something down, without reason, into constructive criticism. Also, the person&#39;s work in question could possibly be improved as well. Peace. [/b][/quote]
    it looks like you "took offence"..... you do need to practice., and SHE77 has posted his work, alot better then your stuff...as for someone telling you what to do. judt practice.....peace

also .......word^^

but he does deserve some propz for doing as much as he did......

i, would like, some milk, frommm, the milk mans, wifes tits

http://www.fat-pie.com/milkman.htm

shut it. post pics

haha thanks kay, here yuki,
    i dont want to post this again but here

(second from the right)

holy shit, thats so fucking amaizing, your oppinion mean so much to me now :blink:

do u really think im a horrible painter???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hope u where being sarcastic...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by cAsHmOnEyMilLiOnArEhOtBoY@Nov 1 2004, 03:02 PM
    haha thanks kay, here yuki,
    i dont want to post this again but here

(second from the right)
    damn dude that is a nice spot, do you ever meet writers down there alot........that is a sweet picture man, propz.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DA&#39;SeLMeR&#39;&#39;@Nov 1 2004, 12:18 PM
    also .......word^^

"as much as he did" ????

i saw 8 flicks...i wouldnt say thats "alot", infact you could probably do most of that in a couple nights, if not one.

who ever did that bit off of cope2
    psychopathic records

selm, its chill, but not too chill, right next to the head boston police officers house, and the angles going up are about 45 if nmot more degrees and slippers, not to mention the birdshit and feathers&#33;

Originally posted by Tony+Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony @ Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DA&#39;SeLMeR&#39;&#39;@Nov 1 2004, 12:18 PM
    also .......word^^

"as much as he did" ????

i saw 8 flicks...i wouldnt say thats "alot", infact you could probably do most of that in a couple nights, if not one. [/b][/quote]
    well for the stage he is at, ........most would say "toy" he actually did something, got up, instead of just saying he did........plus he said that was from a year ago, ......but who knows your right you could do close to that much in a night, i have tagged 15 places in one hour before.....so yeah

she, isnt ur piece the second from the left?

ravek i like that... good shit

kare2 good can control and color combo and painting style and shit.. but the letters need work i think

peace
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

painted work #2&#33;

took my time on this.

feel it came out better than the first..
    SUP