Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 54 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 4344449505152535455565758596474104154554 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 21604

Taken from www.candiscipline.com

painted near Montreal... others, include SPone, sever, kem, causr, bacon, and CD crew......

dope fill, and i love your backrounds
    kayone: so why are you so fuckin nice all of a sudden?...
    kayone: u've been gettin laid l8ly huh.....

oh thats intence!, beautiful wall man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sexy.

No other word can describe it as well.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

STOLEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LOL i think that might of been a joke
    eh these are for lester

and a lil ol school
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

damn mad propz.....thanks for posting too gesus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahhhh.... sooo u where the one that did that burner fr8 that i had a flix of ages ago and found ever so dope lol!

neways dope flix!

and cyens??? errrr????
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

love the last lester piece proopss
    coes DDO

tight shit yo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ges is freakin dirt.....
    the word FREAKIN
    ...lol
    ateone twa

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope dope
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

finished wall, might do another character or 2 tho........

you over did it with the red.

really nice and clean lines&#33; but you should have done more with the color...atleast fade them togehter to contrast the sharp letters and maby the fill on an angle instead of top 2 bottom

heres a quick tip which will make a huge difference in terms of craftsmanship and overall presentability...

When it comes to rollingpaint, go to lowes or home depot... they always have mistinted gallons which are returned by fussy housewives who cant make up their minds... they go for about 4&#036; a gallon, and you can always find NICE colors... I usually choose my colors schemes based on what i find that day... This will also save you spray paint, and eliminate the random cloud people make until the can runs out... A color cloud on a white background in my opinion is a poor use of visual space, since the white just looks like dead space, and it makes your piece just look like a sticker placed on a wall... dont treat the wall simply as a surface to slap your piece on... paint INTO your space... use negative space creatively as a style element... you may not understand what im talking about right now, but you will if you stick to it...

Second.... spend the extra dollar and get a 3/4 inch nap rough surface roller... this will help fill all of those brick lines that your roller missed... anytime you have an uneven surface, use one... presentation is half the battle... theres no sense in serving a gourmet meal on a dirty paper plate, so why spend time working on a piece just to put it on a crummy background?

Hope this advice helped a little..............

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Lester Berns@Nov 5 2004, 03:38 PM
    heres a quick tip which will make a huge difference in terms of craftsmanship and overall presentability...

When it comes to rollingpaint, go to lowes or home depot... they always have mistinted gallons which are returned by fussy housewives who cant make up their minds... they go for about 4&#036; a gallon, and you can always find NICE colors... I usually choose my colors schemes based on what i find that day... This will also save you spray paint, and eliminate the random cloud people make until the can runs out... A color cloud on a white background in my opinion is a poor use of visual space, since the white just looks like dead space, and it makes your piece just look like a sticker placed on a wall... dont treat the wall simply as a surface to slap your piece on... paint INTO your space... use negative space creatively as a style element... you may not understand what im talking about right now, but you will if you stick to it...

Second.... spend the extra dollar and get a 3/4 inch nap rough surface roller... this will help fill all of those brick lines that your roller missed... anytime you have an uneven surface, use one... presentation is half the battle... theres no sense in serving a gourmet meal on a dirty paper plate, so why spend time working on a piece just to put it on a crummy background?

Hope this advice helped a little..............
    4&#036;? damn thats good&#33;.. my friend and me a while back went 2 k-mart to but paint *dutch-boy(SP) spraypaint*. and we saw a bucket of black rusto for 5&#036;. onsale..so we got it....

*shameless plug.. i used the left over black paint to do the blackround for the WepOne-Kaloe-Sadis colab on the FBK thread <_<

so right on about the negative space, ges. my favorite pieces use the blank wall and surroundings (pipes, sockets, holes, etc.) creatively and tastefully