Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 73 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 23536368697071727374757677788393123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 21520
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by m0dem_@Nov 26 2004, 11:12 PM
    tac town , fed town, sea town. yak town, kent..

im get my fair share of ups.. mr.nolunchplzdonate
    Never seen no "Motik" in Seattle.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

he just started, but hes already all city and has been raided

Originally posted by IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#@Nov 27 2004, 10:01 PM
    he just started, but hes already all city and has been raided
    yes sir.

I said it before, Ill say it again... get some 4$ mistint roller paint, and block out all that bullshit behind your piece... whats the point of working hard on a sketch,
    picking a color scheme, using good paint, taking the time to paint it, all while having someones leftover mess make it look like ass... AESTHETICS!!!

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

haha word, thats his own peice in the back too (tread). most of the people here probally thought the 5 dollar paint at home depot wasnt good enough for their peice unitil you reccomended it. but yeah, i barely roll my shit out and i just ran out of my last two buckets of mistint paint. welll not "just" but i dont have any more.

listen, on a side note... I dont know whats with the whole "danny doofy" gimmick, or what its about, or if thats your face, or what... I rarely get really annoyed, but seeing that face on a million posts, presented with a different gimmick each time is beyond irritating for some reason... not even close to entertaining... every thread i go into I gotta see this mug staring at me... Its more the gimmick than anything... I'm almost done with this spot... find something else to focus your efforts on...

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

i just dont have another signature picture thing, but yeah its been getting really annoying even though i have "e beefed" with him a ton.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when ever i se dna post i get annoyed then i see this huge pic of a stupid wanted sign with car2n on it
    kill em all

so thats someone elses face that people are posting and not themselves??? Regardless of whatever corny "e-beef" (absolutely ludicrous) you may have with someone, you dont go posting someones identity online... its just common sense... because things have a funny way of coming around and biting you in the ass in life...bv

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

dont worry, he likes it becasue "we all love him" and becasue hes "so hot" and were "so ugly". his identity doesnt matter, he stays on paper(not a bad thing) but he photoshopped a sketch to a statue once and said it was real.

No ravek i was not on the old forums

But i am so cool B)
    " coffee SHUT THE FUCK UP! I HATE YOU ALL YOUR POSTS ARE STUPID AND SHIT WHY WONT YOU DIE! " - Sly

Originally posted by Coo@Nov 27 2004, 04:51 PM

i burn u!
    the only thing you burn are matchsticks

im getting annoyed seeing me everywhere now... it was fun for the first 2 days, but DNA is just a lame fuck...

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

dna is actually really lame, but how about tone your shit down? then people will gettired of you. its so outta hand now its SSTUPID. and no i dont like you car2n.

lol i dont like you either... mainly because you look rediculous.

spelling ridiculous wrong is plain "rediculous"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tronz... i fuckin love that sig!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ravek@Nov 27 2004, 03:33 PM

i'm sorry but if i saw that, i'd take the spot over. what city do you live in?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kill em all

hang in there dude, as many people have said your improving and your starting with simple letters and thats good and you seem to have a good attitude. The "R" in that piece is the weakest letter (the bottom of it, especially looks squished, don't ever squish things just to make them fit), but the rest isn't bad and I like the colour scheme. You posted a pretty nice, simple freight at some point recently. Anyway, just keep at it.

p.s. - Note to Everyone. I think Lester Berns might leave if you don't get rid of the D. Duffy crap in your sigs. I personally don't care what anyone does, but I'll be pissed if (like in the past) someone reallly amazing and knowledgable is scared off by what a bunch of losers the bombing science babies are. At least keep it isolated to your thread about Duffy. I'm surprised (and greatful) Burns has even stayed around this long.