Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

RUSSIAN!? fuckin hell..well that has put me off the game completely

Originally posted by RMA@May 27 2007, 10:13 AM
    I only own a Sega Genisis and the power cord to a N64
    Fuck yeah..The genesis will make a comeback...I still play that shit over any GTA games :P
    Toejam and Earl for life lol

R.R.K Crew
    Rockin' The 660

The main character is actually Croatian. Which is Eastern European so, he has the Russian accent.
    What Now Son..

i wish they have some graffiti whole-car train missions

ok for u guys who r deciding on whether to get ps3 or zboz360 go 360 has a better library of games hasd the better rights to gta4 has less problems its cheaper and it has the greatest online play ever

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Deadpoolzer0+May 27 2007, 09:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deadpoolzer0 @ May 27 2007, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RMA@May 27 2007, 10:13 AM
    Fuck yeah..The genesis will make a comeback...I still play that shit over any GTA games :P
    [/b][/quote]
    PANIC BUTTON&#33; haha good times

Originally posted by TAGurIT@May 27 2007, 07:22 AM
    Unless Wii comes out with a better controller and better graffics it wont come out for it.
    your avatar&#39;s queer and you mispelled sensored in your sig...

lmao it&#39;s a picture of him in both his avatar and his signature. kid&#39;s are just too fucking hardcore nowerdays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo ekin i won a 360 n its a load of shit compared to the ps3 less graphic quality n the only reason its got more games is cos its been out for ages you dillweed id rather spend my mony on an official proffesor of bullshit degree(note i havnt seen tenacious d n the pick of destiny )

if rockstar wants to make more money they should make it for every console- ps2, xbox, ps3, gamecube, wii, and 360. i personally only got a ps3 and a xbox but im hopin for a 360 soon..gotta get money. and ps3 vs 360 gta wise, i think it would look better on ps3 because ive always felt that gta game are way bette ron playstation compared to xbox.

5AR5

fuk me&#33; graphix is too ill&#33;
    can i meet trane somewhere in the game, beat the fuck outta him and cross out his shit?

Originally posted by nero122@May 27 2007, 12:32 PM
    yo ekin i won a 360 n its a load of shit compared to the ps3 less graphic quality n the only reason its got more games is cos its been out for ages you dillweed id rather spend my mony on an official proffesor of bullshit degree(note i havnt seen tenacious d n the pick of destiny )
    dude 360s better than ps3 yea ps3 has graphics wooptydooo 360 has the games the online play and 360 is getting almostall the exclusive rights so if u want the graphics and no games ok but if u want games online and the exclusives get a 360 o does any1 kno when gta4 takes place like90s or present time

Originally posted by ekin+May 27 2007, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ekin @ May 27 2007, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nero122@May 27 2007, 12:32 PM
    dude 360s better than ps3 yea ps3 has graphics wooptydooo 360 has the games the online play and 360 is getting almostall the exclusive rights so if u want the graphics and no games ok but if u want games online and the exclusives get a 360 [/b][/quote]
    graphics are the same, if not better on 360. news site somewhere did back to back comparisons or something.

&#39;s because microsoft actually worked on the 360 and tweaked it, whereas sony just threw the most expensive shit into the ps3 and wished for the best.
    This is clever and witty.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 5AR5@May 27 2007, 06:42 PM
    fuk me! graphix is too ill!
    can i meet trane somewhere in the game, beat the fuck outta him and cross out his shit?
    *Cringe
    Last edited by toxus; 05-01-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Originally posted by toxus+May 27 2007, 06:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toxus @ May 27 2007, 06:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MoNkEy@May 27 2007, 12:02 PM
    lucky me my bro just bought a ps3
    Haha.
    I dont think the game company&#39;s would be harsh enough to only release it on X box.

Any way, what ever console it does comes out on will determine if I get a 360 or PS3....

Hopefully like others said, its coming out on both... [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s coming out for the 360 and ps3 on the same day, although the 360 version is supposed to have downloadable content and shit that the ps3 won&#39;t have.

oh and ViceOne:

yeah, of course every gta game seemed to be better on playstation then on xbox because they were just ports from the ps2 version, but this time around they&#39;re making the game for the 360 and porting it to the ps3, so previous history won&#39;t even apply, the 360 version will be better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sony does have the better graphics but to be honest they are both at such a good standard its hard to tell what is best....but as i said before check gran turisimo on a HD tv its amazing....but yer i can see Microsoft getting more out of shit than the ps3 does.....

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707+May 27 2007, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 @ May 27 2007, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Deadpoolzer0@May 27 2007, 09:12 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-RMA
    @May 27 2007, 10:13 AM

PANIC BUTTON&#33; haha good times [/b][/quote]
    Shit man I spent half of my childhood playing Toe Jam and Earl. Planet Funkotron for life.

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got that in my megadrive right now, im gunna go play it, toejamand earl is the ultamet stoner game, u walk around munchin and opening presents, bustina a rap now and then

Originally posted by Spector@May 27 2007, 11:11 AM
    That game was supposed to be in chicago..Its gay that they made it in new york
    and who told you it was going to be chicago? was it a friend of a friend? or did you read it on the internet? because really, it&#39;s up to rockstar where they want to set it, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah....
    But I've got a Ps3 and a 360
    Last edited by toxus; 05-01-2008 at 04:35 PM.