Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

some experimental stuff: spraycan paint to marker

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by lackaff, Apr 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. lackaff

lackaff New Member

hey there!

new here, greetings from germany! this forum looks like a nice source for information!

got a problem and cant find anything on the internet?!

ever tried to fill spraycan paint in a marker?

i need to do a lot of marker work for a job (bathroom tiles) and i startet with the molotow burner gold marker. it uses the same paint as the burner gold spraycan, but you cant buy any refill ink. so instead of buying a new marker everytime (way too expensive), i tried to fill up an empty refill bottle with the burner spraycan.
    it worked, but the ink still got plenty of gases in it, so it keeps bubbling and when i seal the bottle it keeps building up pressure when it is moved, just like soda.

anyone ever tried something like this? how much gas is solved in spraycan paint?! till this day i was convinced all of it leaks while spraying...
    my goal: i just wanna have the burner gold paint as a refill.

looking forward for some experience with that kind of stuff
    lackaff

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

i know of a guy that sprays into a jar or something and then things it down with thinner, why not just spray your bathroom or whatever instead?

3. lackaff

lackaff New Member

i wanna draw with it, its so small i cant use spraycans. but i wanna use the spray paint!

4. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

Ah okay, try that then, I've experimented with thinning down cheap paint to use as paint ink for markers, and it's permanent as fuck, but leaks like a bitch

5. Graffitiker

Graffitiker Member

Yo! as an idea:
    do it like this with "emty" cans or try to somehow release all the preassure gas and then cut shit open and pour it in a container.
    Greez from germany

Fuck the law and those who represent it!