Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Looking for a partner in crime in Toledo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by What Trio?, May 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. What Trio?

What Trio? New Member

Hey, whats up ladies and gents. Im new to this forum, and this will be my first post, so if i do somthing wrong please dont harass me to much, haha. Anyways i have been writing for about 8 months and doing it all by my lonesome. The city that i live in is a little sketchy, lots of abandoned buildings which is good, but most of the area is straight ghetto so when im out doing my thing, gunshots that ring out within blocks of me is kinda common. Anyways i would like to find someone that lives in or near Toledo Ohio that would be down to partner up for safety and artistic inspiration. Get at me.

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Fine, I'll play nice. For now. 1st, you might as well just say gents, the number of ladies on here is close or equal to 0. 2nd, in the day this may have been a meeting place but now, kind of sketchy. You're better off going to a graf show or a jam like Scribble than posting on here so some cop can ask you to send a pic of your work to them. In the meantime, practice your ass off and keep your head down in them streets.

3. What Trio?

What Trio? New Member

Word. Thanks for the advice, i wasn't planning on showing any art or letting everyone know what i write, im very low key and cautious. None of my friends are artistic or if they are they aren't they type to keep there mouths shut. So im shit out of luck. Just trying not to get stabbed by a crack head lol

4. What Trio?

What Trio? New Member

Oh yea, i forgot to mention im in my early 20's so im trying to find someone that isnt young as fuck. If you cant buy smokes, then forget about it.

5. IndiankaLu

IndiankaLu Member

Looking for a partner in crime in To

Looking for a lab partner to get better im s newbie to madden my game tag is kobeismylife1

http://nedforspid.ru/