Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Australian Graffiti Survival Guide

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SNOGDCK, May 28, 2016.

Share This Page

1. SNOGDCK

SNOGDCK New Member

Ok.
    I've decided to make this does and don'ts thread because of all the shit that is recently going down in aus... and I know that some aussies do use these forums, so.... lets begin:
    1. Don't wear nice shit:This is something most people will tell you, because the paint can get on it or whatever. I'm telling you this because theres a 50% chance, (even if your an adult, mind you), you'll get rolled. It also attracts unwanted attention from gang members, and police (<--- Why? idfk)
    2. Don't come down to aus expecting fucking freights or some shit: Freights are rare as. be prepared to do a lot of city bombing. More people will see it anyway.
    3. Don't tell "writers" what your carrying: If a dumb cunt approaches you asking what you write and shit, DON'T! They'll just go get there pussy mates and fucking slash your tags anyway. Also, it means they have more of a chance remembering you if you slip up.
    Don't talk to kids:Kids are just shitheads. When I was 18 i went to NSW to visit a mate who just got out of juvie. On our way to his apartment some kids showed up and asked us what we wrote, asked to get pics and shit. Well my dumb cunt of a friend said yes, and got locked up again five days later. (EXCEPTION: if someone your hanging out with says they know the kid, be cautious. Fucking ratbags)
    4. Don't panic about the public: If your painting and some old fuck comes around and starts yelling shit like; "oi mate im calling the cops" or whatever, ignore them. They never take any action, but try to finish up quickly.
    5. Don't panic about PSO's (track officers) if a driver or PSO comes out to tell you off, don't worry. drivers cant do shit except take photos and most PSO's are fat wanna-be coppers that can barely get off there arse.
    Don't go to St. Albans/Sunshine if you end up in Melbourne, avoid St. Albans/Sunshine. Especially if your on "spraycation", you'll need to expect to be bashed, rolled, stabbed, arrested, or killed.
    Know your trains/stations!: This one is mainly for aussies but also for visitors: KNOW YOUR TRAINS! knowing your trains and stations will mean that you have fast get aways. ask local writers about the level of security, best entrance/exit from the yard, and learn your trains to know which ones have back-bars (back bars will mean that if the train leaves halfway through a piece/ you need to get out of the yard, you can trainsurf using the platform and backbars.
    Know the locals. Don't fuck up and get bashed, know your locals! Know who's died, who deserves respect, etc. EXAMPLE: Don't paint over SINCH or some shit. (RIP SINCH DB MC TKO)

thats basically it. Tell me if you think i'm a dumb cunt and i'll go contact fucking Apex. (google apex gang mate)
    but srsly add anything else or wutever, i don't care.

2. PushDaTempo

PushDaTempo Member

Good tips and advice. Thanks.

3. T0K3N

T0K3N Member

queensland has a 24 hour removal app for graffiti and people have been tagging more than putting throwies about, so if you see an area that's heavy with tags i'd suggest puttting some paint up there because they're too lazy to get rid of it

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Get up with this guy, he'll protect you from the gangbangers....
    astatic_wixstatic_com_media_351551_49ce21e76fe94c8ea5b1e6830b655df8f33d8a5d7a1fbe690c7a4c72c68.gif

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

6. Veno12

Veno12 Member

good to know, im in NSW!

7. Veno12

Veno12 Member

Also what about going for paint, most stores that i know of all lock them up.

8. Razorblade tourist

Razorblade tourist Member

Plenty freights in w.a and if your local shops use cages it's still possible to rack, overstock is usually above or below the actual shelving (Example: bunnings have top shelf whilst supercheap auto have hidden panels at the bottom of the lockers) alternatively if your quick fingered enough swipe the key from the desk while no ones looking or grab yourself some boltys from the tool aisles n let yourself in!

9. Veno12

Veno12 Member

very good thinking, i will suss it out later

10. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Moving to aus End of next year, migrating from NZ. I needed this one, cheer's.

11. wyne

wyne New Member

mate, first thing you need to do: find the nearest train station and memorise where the myki (if you're in melbourne) or opal (sydney i think) inspectors are. If you get off there and get back onto another train you'll be almost untouchable lol

12. Siade

Siade New Member

Mitre 10 has mainly duramax spray cans. If you grab the step ladder you can grab some stuff and put it in your bags. There is also cages, which are easily accessible by going to the chain area, grabbing some bolties, take out the locks, stuff a duffel bag full and get the fuck out of there. I wouldn't go back there for like two weeks or something. For buying caps, just go to 567 king in Newtown or your nearest graff store and buy caps there. The stock caps look like shit and just waste paint. Bunnings is harder, since the stepladder is unavailable and the cans are higher than mitre 10. This is a nice thread.

13. SNOGDCK

SNOGDCK New Member

Ok been a while since i commented on this post. I've done a lllot more shit, and iiive got more to share!
    1: Racking: Racking is an art form. the best way to rack imo is to walk in, choose your paint, and then walk out. I mean old Jislads method of "run in and just dv dv dv dv" works and gets you some mad colour schemes, but there have been times where the things you grab are fuckin dogshit water paint.
    2: Surviving on the streets: Pack a shiv. If you've got one ur less prone to cunts tryna test u. also be prepared to do one-outs. go to a gym and get some basic strength and skill in ur punches and you'll be fine.
    3: Getting up: Keep cool, calm and collected while getting up. ive seen a lot more freights recently which is nice. I live in mmelb so thats were im coming from. bris and wa hav many a freights. adelaides trains are rickety things that iim pretty sure dont have cams. Melbourne trains have cams but if u just go for it and no one pulls the alert thiing that turns em on youll be good. street bombing wise, if you just go for it no one will test u. its all about balls.
    4: Staying hidden: In these days of social media and shit your prone to sharing all the shit youve done. keep footy such as panels hidden until at least 6 months have passed. dont take of your house interior or exterior. dont take photos of ya mates even if they dont write, coz cops will pull em up and ask about u. have a private profile unless your a big writer who does tonnes of commision stuff and what not. but then again if u were y would u reaad this thread! And most importantly. KEEP YA PERSONAL SHIT LIKE MATES AND CHICKS SEPERATE. It makes life eeasier for ya, as it makes it harder for cops to link you to certain social circles, yakno?

a68.media.tumblr.com_6a71e439f7c219f72ffbfd45c2f5504c_tumblr_mvzsm81dYC1swhrrto1_500.jpg

14. BAITS

BAITS Moderator

for those who do shit with QR National or Glencore coalies
    if you are spotted by a driver, they WILL report you to the next train behind them and WILL notify authorities.
    A mate and i where taking a short cut along the lines to a spot we were going to hit up. On the way there a coalie passed us. The next one along stopped, the driver got out and said that the one before them had reported us to the local authorities. we booked it the hell outta there and sure enough, we passed a cop going in the direction we were...

every pair of eyes has the power of getting you busted. remember that.