Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Research negative experiences for my study

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dionneemh, Jun 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. dionneemh

dionneemh New Member

Hi there!:)
    I'm doing research for my studies, and I'm curious about your experiences with exclusion / scolding / threats and negative opinions of others while you were making graffiti art. My research is about or graffiti artists do not feel accepted by society. I really appreciate if you want to share your story :)
    Thankyou!
    Greetz from Amsterdam

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Funny question since a lot of graf is some guy under a bridge or in an abandoned building painting, or on the streets well after dark doing a throw up. It's a lot of clandestine activity with the goal of not being physically seen by society. When it is done in view of the public it's often a burner or production that the public has a better chance of appreciating as an art form.

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Word. I don't think most of us care what society thinks or feels, we just write our name cause we like to. It's like being a super hero, people know the name but they don't know who you are.

4. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

I got yelled at once by some dude. I didn't really care, but I didn't want him to call the cops....

So I killed him.

Jk.

Really tho its like what Herb said. You just feel good about it. Even if nobody sees it, you know where it is and you've left your mark. The world isn't gonna remember me when I'm dead. But if I can at least have one tag running or one throw up or piece still going after I'm gone, then I feel like I've made it. It's not necessarily about being accepted. If others don't like graffiti that's their loss cuz really it's an amazing art form with an amazing culture and history. I've changed several people's views on graffiti before. It just takes a little bit of an open mind and understanding of what it means to those who do it. If that makes sense

5. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

Huh, I've also had people yell at me for graffiti, but I've never killed anyone. (Just kidding!) I usually just ignore them or apologize if I'm in a public place.
    But hey, whatever, if you're passionate about graffiti, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it.
    And I really hope that one day graffiti will be seen as a legitimate form of art.
    Cheers,
    Alma

6. Debonair Askari

Debonair Askari Member

you have to get used to getting things for free> lkm

1up.jpeg

7. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

graffiti has saved my life,yeah from spending time doin graff
    the actual lifestyle has kept me sane.

graffiti is stress relief. Ive coulve been doin worse without graffiti ,honestly.

8. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

I can relate. It was during a challenging time in my life that I stumbled upon graffiti art. Creating graffiti became an escape, a way to release stress and find solace. It taught me patience and dedication, and offered a therapeutic outlet. I'm grateful for how it positively impacted my life and kept me grounded.

9. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

Overall, I really want to inspire and get up people's love for graffiti, doing research for them on how it affects our health and feelings. What else can make me happier on this Earth than being a motivational artist - nothing.

10. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I have like scolding welting threats against ab soul Pharrell dude cu if my pants were up I wud remember wut to say I fucked a girl and everybody heard it so loud her panties were flat peoples and I staid to myself that time Pharrell phisyhys dude Kool aid man and flavored packets telephoned across the world because I wanted to live in a city to see if tko would sing get my mind right then this batch ass white nigger told me to fi a his skin and hair so I fucked five girls cu of her pants stay voided it's called ebola is what there chicken fondue man said the mother said Dat dang but I have a nicer ass cu of the nicer mother

11. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I must had made this dream like I love you gayer people but see he went and made his panties on really the thing for us man are you re eally another one or n ot is haunted mansion the Disney movie with will Farrel the dead of xxx killamanjaros escape route Mt Sinai I'd what the plant version of your stomach dances with the plants about but ag not they mom ND sorry some

12. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

What if people ate the Mt Sinai boogers our your dawn mouth and made them a booth panties I wud be like a drink makes me not sorry my nigga

13. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Okay so like I stole a shirt and made the shirt different with shoes is voices by inking me irk is inking me and irk is irking me in the face is the three fingered confusion what is a lifted fork crane if Jesus don't be right I will see I know what I'm doing I know wha r I'm seeing and I feel like ierm doing

14. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

It looked like this shirt that makes this shirt but was a girl's color once was red cu of my gather and I lived in our goddammit Ed mother would I be considered wrong for touching her leg is the balder sexy ducking god of anubus the dog Troy boyardee

15. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Dude I heard that yells name was released just like flavor aid koolaid packers is like a move of wearing the chains different anubys packs of god is leppracy above the water across the darker girls face maune

16. Debonair Askari

Debonair Askari Member

YOUR first instance is your first weakness..ride with it girl.. till kingdom come and you join a crew that can save your life...like you have to have a name to write and a crew to get style....
    im Astor from Living Krazy Mafia.

17. Debonair Askari

Debonair Askari Member