Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Canadian Graffiti shops NB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Färsk, Jun 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Färsk

Färsk Member

Ayy im new to the site, gunna keep it short. Anybody know of any shops i can buy solid markers, markers, paint markers, or mops? Canada doesn't have any good graff supplies.... But if anyone knows of any i would love to know!:cool::cool:

2. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Yo I live in Fredericton! Where you at? In Fredericton there is a shop called endeavors and they sell Montana gold and Sugar paint right now and some other stuff.

3. Färsk

Färsk Member

thanks man, recently i checked it out, i might go there to get materials to make streakers. what do you write man?

4. graffaholic705

graffaholic705 Member

check at Canadian tire or princess auto for Markall paint sticks. should have white and yellow ones, if your lucky they have other colors to but don't often stock them. they also have the softer ones in a plastic paint stick as well. and well your there get a scribe tool to do scratch tags in glass.. and if i'm not mistaken, if you read through forums and search internet enough you can find a bunch of products that practically are markers all ready with slight modification or sometimes just putting in ink or paint.. (mops, steel tips,)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017