Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SPRAYS on a mo-fukin PLANE!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by qwertyuio, Jun 1, 2007.

Share This Page

1. qwertyuio

qwertyuio New Member

How can I get some cans with me on the plane?
    PS: my checked - in baggage not the hand one

2. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

waste was telling me you are allowed like 4 KG worth....and it has to be in your hand luggage because the cabin is kept at the correct pressure....ive never tryed but he told me when he got back from france or something or when he was going there.....

4. fannypack uprock

yuh it depends on the airline as well.. most in the US wont allow it at all.. but if the airline is going to allow it its only going to be in the carry on luggage.. also check out shipping options..

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

the luggage isn't pressurized as far as i know....but i see it not being aloud really...due to terrorism etc.....i remember like 3 months back you werent even aloud gameboys on the planes out of the UK.....

6. Capable1

Capable1 Senior Member

didnt matter for me two years ago..i went down to ohio by plane n i brought like 10 cans..not in my carryon..but i guess it depends on the airline

7. RealaNightmaren

RealaNightmaren Member

Well, in the US, theres a certain amount of liquids your aloud to take in a carry-on, and it had to be inside a ziploc bag and out during the security check. I think you're allowed whatever you want on the actual luggage, look it up on the airline's website.

8. fannypack uprock

it has more to do with the compressed gas than the liquids.

9. Tri1

Tri1 Senior Member

haha yeah i remember that. You couldnt take any thing electronic or more than 150 ml of liquid on bored with you. Even like mothers of babies who took milk had to drink some of it to show it wasnt harmfull. I spent a fortune on in flight drinks thanks to that. damn terrorists.

10. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

ive taken paint with me on a plane before, more than once (checked in baggage) no problem, cans are designed to handle pressure, shouldnt have any problems.
    dont ever even dream of getting on board with it in your hand luggage! do you think they are going to let you take flammable material on board! you could torch the plane, or even mace someone with it. it a hijackers ultimate weapon.

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

12. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

in logan airport in boston no one can wear shoes onto the plane, you have to remove them...shits so strict down here the past 6 years...wonder why:rolleyes:

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

kay i actually died....my parents just got back from france and all they saw was me crying with laughter......i actually liked snakes on a plane....

...also fuck having to take your shoes off but if it stops shit then let it be done....

14. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

ive gotten away with sneaking a couple cans at a time on my checked baggage, theyve always taken them out when they were on my carry on though

15. Spark One

Spark One Senior Member

what you want to do with paint in the plane anyway? throw up the toilet lol?...
    what ive dreamed of though is going kamikaze one day and enter dorval by the field and throw up air plane. thats like the craziest thing ive in mind right now

16. Cham

Cham Elite Member

hepos is my hero.....and you should call your airline what ever....I thought I would be aloud to take my frog on the air plane...but they have a no pets policy...as though my frog getting loose would casue such a ruckus that it would delay the flight HAHAHAHA but now hes stuck in AZ alone...for the past month......I hope hes still alive...HAHAHAH fuck I hate southwest airlines

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

oh word?
    your frog misses you too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiKgs4amm9U

18. iLL-WoN

iLL-WoN Senior Member

just stick them up your ass they wont find them

19. fannypack uprock

20. Slushi

Slushi Banned