Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toxic posters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSpoonKing, Jul 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. TheSpoonKing

TheSpoonKing New Member

I live in Winnipeg, and I keep seeing these posters on buildings and things. The art includes a slice of pizza eating itself, rock-em sock-em robots, and a soldier standing over a corpse. Each poster is identified with the name Toxic, where the T is stylised to look like an exclamation mark. I can't find information on these posters anywhere on the internet, and was hoping somebody on here might have an idea. They are really interesting pieces and I was surprised nobody seems to be talking about them where I live. Most of the posters are washed out and torn, but I will try to get a picture of one that is clean.

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Sounds like you have a guy who calls himself Toxic putting up posters around town.

3. Varya

Varya Member

it's pretty rare to have someone in town bombing with only posters, cuz it takes a lot of effort, is messy and gets you caught easily.
    Maybe tag/ put a throwie near his posters to ask what's up? You know, letting him know his stuff is being seen.

4. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

They're wheatpastes. I've seen duplicates so they're copied for sure. They're fairly large as well. I don't know why anybody would be talking about them, especially on a graffiti forum, considering that they're street art. I wish I could tell you anything more about them, but being a local graff artist I can tell you that whoever it is that is posting those around the city, I don't think they're making themselves known to the graff community...