Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Scene, Fast Buffing

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by SlinkyGAS, Jul 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. SlinkyGAS

SlinkyGAS New Member

Yee, so I live in Lake Tahoe and the scene is empty as fuck. I'm tryna get up but my shit gets buffed the next day. Me an my homie are tryna help the scene but we are so done with having our burners and throws get buffed :mad: We got lots of tags out that aren't buffed. How can we help the scene get bigger so that the fuzz can't buff so quickly?

2. Plugs562

Plugs562 Member

Be low key first of all cause they will take pics and charge you for every tag and piece. But just do some dope shit and people will follow.

3. hollagurl

hollagurl New Member

You should go to the train tunnels up there... there dope

4. CacerOne

CacerOne Senior Member

fuck dude i have the same problem. theres no scene in my town and my shit gets buffed before i even get the chance to do a drive by the next morning.

5. CacerOne

CacerOne Senior Member

the only shit that stays up are my small tags no bigger that a sheet of paper. anything else is gone the next day. ive given up on wasting paint on throwies and bombs that are just gonna be turned into an ugly ass grey buff. maybe i shouldnt give up and instead go even harder. maybe it will encourage more writers to decorate with me

6. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Find places outside the centre/town to paint. In many big cities stuff get buffed within 24 hours, in my town every piece/throw up/tag get's removed within a week by a special cleaning squad. They also tend to remove stickers. My advise is, find places where buffing isn't practical. Like say a wooden plate (can't really explain what I mean, but here's a picture: http://i.imgur.com/I8Uph5U.jpg) which is used at construction sides, they aren't really into buffing those as they'll just throw it away or place it in front of another side. Search for things like that and just keep it up besides that, even with the week things stand here they'll get noticed by plenty. Just don't just to much to walls which well get cleaned fast.

7. DAHLA

DAHLA Member

8. SlinkyGAS

SlinkyGAS New Member

I found some homise of mine who wanted to try it out, started a little crew and just started blowing it up in mostly low key spots, but also some plain out fuck yous to the governement, like their brand new pedestrian tunnel. People have started following, only in tags tho. Unfortunately my shit is getting recognised and followed only now, after I was arrested a few months back with a felony and a few misdemeanors, so stay low key always. Never hit up schools. Thats how I got canned.

9. Hythe Brand

Hythe Brand Member

Graffiti is about adaptation. Every city is different, so adapt to the conditions of your city. Paint hidden spots like tunnels and stuff on the edge of town. If tags run, catch more tags.

DAHLA: "Go Higher" This brings up a good point, paint in places that may be harder or inaccessible to the buff. Don't make it easy for them.

Hope that helps.

10. Zuser

Zuser Member

Bruh the buff will always fuck with you. If they buffing your shit daily catch more shit. Catch 5 tags on a wall instead of 1. empty mad cans the buff will never stop.

11. Cyto

Cyto New Member

I'm a little late but here in reno (right by Tahoe) it's the same shit. The scene is crap because the mexican gangs were being g super territorial.