Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Homemade Streaker?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Jayjay10, Aug 4, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

any one know how?

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

I've seen a few on youtube, and seen a few on here, use the advanced search thing

3. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

I'd just buy some man, save the time and mess, Buy em' or rack em'.

4. CacerOne

CacerOne Senior Member

they're pretty damn cheap man. i don't think its worth the effort to try making one yourself

5. Hythe Brand

Hythe Brand Member

I tried for awhile doing this, I'd melt together like chapstick, oil paint, and crayons in a tin can. I'd use the bulb from an old lava lamp hahaha.
    Then I'd poor them out into the chapstick containers or empty streakers. Not worth it, I tripped the cord one time and spilled molten wax all over.

Just get them meanstreaks or the Sakura ones, they're dope and there's no molten shit spilling on the carpets haha.

6. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

Ahh so i tried that Hythe but I used Beeswax and some oilpaint. Couldn't get the paint to mix with the beeswax so when it came out it was hard as hell to get a solid line, looked like it had been buffed when I just hit something!

I've been getting into how to make paints, oil pastels, crayons and all that hunk.
    You know you can make green pigments out of plant leafs, and black from grinding up coal? These are ancient techniques that paintings in caves have been found to use, so I think it'd be hard as fuck to buff a tag like that LOL.
    Then take that shit and mix it with something like beeswax and you've basically got a damn crayon. I just need to find out how to make it permanent I guess. More research is needed.

I'll post back with a how to when I find out.

7. SINR

SINR New Member

Let me know where you'd even rack em from. I live in phoenix AZ and still have not yet came around any sakura solids. only sharpie mean streaks that lowes sells

8. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

We used to take empty deodorant containers and stuff chalk board erasers in them, fill them with ink, shoe polish or something like that. It was messy but you could catch a fat tag with some sick drips