Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Respirator question

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by G4ff-B30?, Aug 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. G4ff-B30?

G4ff-B30? New Member

What's up guys. So after puking my brains out tonight I decided I need a real respirator. I found one on eBay called a sjl full face mask for 50 bucks but it's coming from China not sure if it's gonna be a pos or not though. What are you guys using?

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

3M for now. Probably made in China. Having said that, if you're getting a Chinese bramd safety device, be wary.
    If you're in the US make sure it meets OSHA standards. Where ever you are, make sure that it will filter aerosol fumes

3. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

yeah man you dont wanna risk it with saqfety stuff, anything 3m branded is legit though

4. _Ghost

_Ghost Member

Safety equipment like respirators (Especially with people with breathing problems, for any jobs their needed for), can be very iffy (relying on different variables), especially if it's something from a different country. Like the previous comment, make sure it gets approved, so you can make sure you won't have to puke your brains out, plus it saves you $.

5. #ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez

#ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez Member

I do a lot of painting in close tight places and I've never had problems with the 3M brand of respirator