Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I have built a social platform for graffiti artists

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rickedo, Aug 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Rickedo

Rickedo New Member

Hello guys,

This is my first post here so feel free to rip me apart. As of yesterday I've launched a social platform aimed at (aspiring) graffiti artists and potential customers trying to contact them for projects and jobs. This social network will maintain artist's anonymity and offer those registered features they would otherwise have to build themselves (bio, styles, notices, portfolio, blogpage, contacts, groups/crews etc.)

Right now I've reached the point where my website has gone live (since yesterday) and I'm meeting the next challenge: promoting it to the world.

My question: how would you go about promoting a social platform like this to artists? What would you do?

I will appreciate any advice you may have!

The website is https://www.unitestreetart.com

2. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

Honestly your best bet for promoting would be by social media that already exists maybe focus on the ones that deal with art and artists[Instagram, Flickr, reddit, deviant art, etc.) And by just going out doin face 2 face, putting up flyers and shit like they used to do before social media existed lol. Looks pretty cool though kudos, keep up the good work!

3. _Ghost

_Ghost Member

While social media is a relevant platform, I personally think that it's a great idea :D