Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your definition of a toy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fives216, Sep 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. fives216

fives216 New Member

First of all hey guys, new to this forum here, second of all, im quite new to the graffiti scene, watched alot vids n shit knew a few stuffs and big writes but got myself into the game this year. Now I hear alot of people have different definitions of toys so I cant really say what a toy is now. thx

2. skrtt

skrtt New Member

In my opinion a toy is someone who for one doesn't understand basics such as letter forms and can control. Another toy like thing is capping people who you don't know that could completely ruin graff for you really depends tho. My tips for not being a total toy would be stay simple stay straight maybe stick to a 4 letter 5 letter word my opinion until you get flow. But yeah bro Goodluck keep praticing

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

#1: People who start a discussion on what makes someone a toy.

4. longjohnsilver

longjohnsilver New Member

some say letters and i get that shit but then again, tox a london writer didnt have the strongest letters but the guy was a all city king

5. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

Fronting no style owning little fucks who dont understand graffiti or care about it fully.

6. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

A toy is uneducated, and cocky.
    Someone who doesn't know their history, who is arrogant and doesn't bother to listen to anyone else.
    Goes over kings and tags schools and churches.
    They usually cause the most problems, and will most likely, probably, 100% likely to go over your shit.
    You can find a toy in the local paint store, buying montana's with his mum.