Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tricky Graffiti spot/ first bombing trip

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by clineee!, Oct 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

I live in a small town, where there's hardly any graff. Aside from a few toy rich kids who write "LSD" or "KING". there's no graff. However, there's one bridge with train tracks going over it with a throwie on one side, and there's a dope spot up top that i want to climb onto and put up a throwie there. Look at the pic i have attached. It's a bridge where TONS of people pass in the day, and barely any of the graff there gets buffed now. However this is a small town with plenty of cops going around and i would be bombing alone.
    P.S: i have bombed before under a bridge. but there you would never get caught anyway. this would be my first time bombing somewhere people actually look often. AND the picture i attached is outdated, so the throwie on the right isn't there.

Please give me advice on bombing here. The spot with the throwie is labeled throwie and the spot im tryna hit is labeled "here." And on a side note, the throwie says "SCOIP." Anyone heard of scoip?

Attached Files:

• spot.jpg
      spot.jpg
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
  2. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Honestly I say fuck it and hit up the spot where the throwie is during the day. Less cops during the day imo because they think that less crime can happen during the day so its not patrolled as much. The spot at the top I say do that at night but if there is no footholds to hold yourself up get a friend and have him or her lower you with a rope to hit the top spot up.

3. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

Thanks for replying puts.
    There is actually footholds at the spot, if you look closely. Since it's just a throwie i don't need it to be super secure anyway. Anyway i have some caps coming in the mail so we'll see. I was more worried about the pigs. But yeah i might hit the spot on the other side of the road opposite of the throwie.

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

For starters, if your plan is to have a long graf career then I have to advise against advertising your plans for illegal actions online. Not only are you telling people where to look in advance, you are also leaving clues for anyone who searches the internet after the fact. Just don't do it, save yourself a lot of potential troubles. Second, if you have to ask the types of questions you're asking then you would likely fare better just practicing for now or staying with more level ground locations.

Realistically, if you wear darker colored clothing and go at a quiet time of night then your risk should be reduced, especially since a throwie on a spot like that should take like 2 minutes to execute. If you want to further reduce your risk a bit you can stay on the right side of your pic, but walk over to the other side of the bridge & hit it there (the back). That way cars passing in that lane are not looking up directly at you, cars coming under the bridge from the other side are not looking directly up at you, and come day time you will still have a visible spot. I guess you could accomplish the same by doing the left side of the bridge in your pic.

Final thought, I hope you have scoped that enough to know that you actualy have hand/foot holds up there and it's solid. Some of that bridge looks crumbling and the last thing you want is your hold coming off in your hand or to slip on loose pebbles and debris.

5. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

thanks man i agree i should prob scope out the spot more.

6. kldz

kldz New Member

I'd like to see it after finishled.

7. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

alright. first i'm hitting up some other spots but i will post pics for sure.

8. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

without knowing how busy of a road that is, i cant really comment.. but its definitely doable. dont do it in the day though thats fuckin dumb as shit, sorry PUTS but nah thats gonna get this dude popped. JUST BASED ON THE PIC. youd probably be okay if you had to dip you can just run up the hill onto the tracks where anyone chasing you would have to follow on foot, its alot easier to get away from cops in the woods or places that arent on streets because it makes it harder for them to relay to other cops where you are.. a cop doesnt have to actually outrun you to catch you, most of the time all they gotta do is keep a visual on you so that they can radio in your position.. so while you are wasting all your energy running from one cop, hes calling his boys in to swoop in and grab your ass at the next intersection, and then you gotta run from a dude thats not even winded yet... so anytime you can hit the woods or the tracks is a good thing.

as far as hitting a spot by the road that shits not as hard as it looks.. like highway spots are easy usually, atleast in the city. nobody cares enough to stop and do anything about it they are flying by at 70 miles an hour the most they gonna do is honk at you.

9. Asop

Asop Member

What town is this in? I know a bridge with that exact sign and looks exactly the same to the one pictured