Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

sticker got removed in less than 15 minutes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clineee!, Oct 21, 2016.

Share This Page

1. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

yesterday i put up a throwie sticker. minute i walk out of the bathroom where i put it up a janitor checks the bathroom. come back 10 minutes later and it's gone just like that. my town has no graff aside from under bridges. if i were to rock a wildstyle it would be gone in probably under 2 weeks and it would be on the news.

2. #ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez

#ArtIzMuzikForTheEyez Member

whenever I slap sticker in bathrooms I either try and think of a spot to put it up where people that clear the bathrooms normally would check to look but still could be seen. ( back of the doors, on the sealings etc) or grab some egg shell stickers so they will get annoyed with how hard they are to get off and just give up hahhahaha

3. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

what's the difference between eggshells and normal stickers?

4. echoV

echoV Senior Member

i fck'n love eggshells... they're super thin, so that the buff squad has a really tough time peeling them off because if they can get a lil piece of the corner up, that li piece corner breaks-off. (like in the photo)
    the texture of the sticker itself feels like an eggshell, to-- kind of 'satin' like, and those Sharpie Oil Markers write smooth as butter on 'em. love em. 20160221_1908091.jpg