Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where to go from here?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Leonard, Dec 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Leonard

Leonard New Member

Hey all,

I've been writing for about 3 'moths now give it take a few days. I try write daily but of course there are some days I can't. I spend about 40mins -1h30m writing when I sit down and usually get through a hefty amount of pages and ink. I like chisel edge markers and have been writing with whatever I can get my hands on at the time. Im avoiding plastering my name all over my city due to a noticeable lack of experience. In saying that I'm really enjoying just writing in skatechpads. I've been really happy with my progression. Ive enjoyed watching a little style slowly and surely develop but now I've got a tag I'm quite happy with and for a while it's been all I've been writing. I was wondering what the next step is? Should I look for ways to vary that tag or continue to try out different letter combinations etc? Also how will that lead me on to developing stile for throw ups etc?

Thanks in advance!

Lenny