Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Was doing good but style has gone toy again

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by pureflamezz, Dec 28, 2016.

Share This Page

1. pureflamezz

pureflamezz New Member

Ive been writing since around 2012 I consider myself still a learner writer but not a toy. I stopped writing for most of last year and started doing it quite a lot again this year I did what I considered a very good piece about a month ago but lately I have been fucking up and its wack. Just wondering if any other writers have gone through stages where it seems to be a disaster no matter what you do.

2. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Do you have pictures from your earlier work and recent work? Wouldn't fuck your brain up to much, personally most of the time I'm not satisfied with my work when I come home but the next morning I'm mostly like 'ok, that's not to bad tho'. Thing is, if you feel like shit, do more, and more and more. Untill you think it's better. Sometime you things up, so what. Better next piece/throw/tag.

3. pureflamezz

pureflamezz New Member

Sorry about the long reply. Nah not got any pictures, personally I dont like posting them online cos im a lil wary of that as dont want any police browsing these forums and finding what my tag is and whatnot. Not a big time writer but still I dont like to do it. All I can say is its hit and miss with my work I just did a throwie and it was awful but the one before that was ok I had a lot of shit happen though I used montana stock caps which was dumb of me as that shit is hit and miss and this time I had a little disaster though the shit clogged and sputtered on my work and basicly fkd it up never using them again. I usually use some blue skinny caps for outlines, dont know what theyre called but they are very accurate and dont sputter or clog so its partly my fault there although the shape of the throwie I did was wack this time.

Yeah no doubt I am not giving up, gonna keep writing till I crack it been writing since 2011 and swapped names after getting busted once which was a bitch now I write with a couple of names so I guess that could be why it took longer plus I didnt really write the whole half of 2014 2015 so im still a little rusty so gonna keep going. Cheers for the postive imput

4. pureflamezz

pureflamezz New Member

I am happy with my handstyles though its just throwies that have been hit and miss

5. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

That's probly why they sputter and you don't like them.. Use a Fat Cap to outline a throwie. It should flow from you naturally, and that's easier to do with a fat cap.

6. syrouma

syrouma New Member

It's totally normal. But it's had to come back in the game. I'm in that period and I have dificulties to do what I did 2 or 3 months ago. Just courage. :)

7. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Back at ya haha, haven't been looking active on here for a period. Can't blaim you for not posting flicks, I won't post any flicks of myself on here as well. Something else I came up with, maybe you don't have a gameplan before going out? When I don't have a clue what I'm about to do I mostly screw up as well, that could be it. Or just use Montana Gold instead of Montana Black? For bombing Black's are good but you can also do a throwie good with Gold's if you use let's say the white cap with orange dot on it for the fill in or even the outline (depending on how big your throwie is).