Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

going abroad with supplies from UK

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by incognito-anon, Jan 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. incognito-anon

incognito-anon New Member

going abroad in a few months for a few days, since its only for a few days its cheap but sicne its cheap i can only take HAND LUGGAGE, no real suitcases.

wasnt going to take cans of paint obviously but was thinking about putting some markers and stickers in my hand luggage to take with me. was wondering if anyone from the UK has done this before?

cheers

2. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Can take as many pens and stickers as you like mate. Took a box of about 30 molotow pens away last year to the states with no probs.

3. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

This is a decent thread as I've heard that the US customs have beef with it while most other countries are fine, also what about paint??? As I thought you couldn't as it was pressurised but then I had a thought and realised that deodarent cans are as well so?????

4. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

I brought a tin of Krylon back from the states in my hold luggage, and more recently back from Poland with no problem. Hand luggage has the 100 ml liquid limits though. Pens aint included in that I don't think though..

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Don't see a problem with pens/markers. Cans, no, not in hand luggage. I have travelled over seas to Asia from the U.S. and put a few cans in my luggage that went below. For that, I only took cans for outlines as they have good enough paint over seas. I put one can each into a shoe with the nozzle toward the toe. Looked at quickly on an scanner the shoe will appear to have one of those foot shaped pieces of wood/metal in it that keeps the shape of the shoe and should not arouse suspicion. And- wrap the can in a plastic bag 1st in case it leaks or whatever.

6. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

no way? ill have to bare that in mind