Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I'm 13, and I tag, should I wait till I'm older or continue.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by UpstageBadger, Jan 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. UpstageBadger

UpstageBadger Member

2. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Dude you can start at pretty much whatever age as long as you get the basics down

3. Ahem

Ahem Senior Member

Yeah you're fine to tag/bomb/etc at 13. I mean TIE from SF was killing it around age 16 I think.

Just be smart and conservative about it, don't get yourself caught and what not. You're good hombre.

4. Lich

Lich Senior Member

I think I started around 14, sketching and stuff since I was like 12. Just keep practicing and dont be dumb.

5. aus

aus Member

Yeah man, I'm 13 too. Keep up at it, it means that you'll be amazing while people you meet that are the same age as you will be toys.

6. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

THE YOUTH ARE GETTING RESTLESS

7. aus

aus Member

LOL
    wait a minute oct 2005? so that means that me and OP would be like 2 when you joined this forum hahah

8. Srak7

Srak7 New Member

Started when i was 12 so u should be fine

9. UpstageBadger

UpstageBadger Member

Thanks guys by the way, great song

10. Jilbo

Jilbo Member

I'm 13 and I tag too, keep that shit up and don't be a dumbass.

11. 4YOU2

4YOU2 Member

Sketch, don't tag. Just sketch alot. Save up for a nice set of copics or other alochol based markers and go to town doing a page of your blackbook a week, filling every page to the inch.

In my opinion, tagging outside with anything or doing pieces at 13 is incredibly stupid. If your young your obviously going to do dumb shit.

12. trout

trout New Member

Won't be on your record when your 18

13. Skog1

Skog1 Member

Know what your getting yourself into, i am 16 years old and i stop my self from doing it. Also know that you are lying to your parents, know that you have a risk of getting caught (everyone gets caught at some point) and also know why you are doing it? to be cool, to make a mark, for attention? Just keep these things in mind and btw if you do get caught you won't be paying the fine your parents will. So just make the decision i don't recommend you start, wait until you can take the responsibility if you get caught and so that you will not waste your parents hard earned cash on stupidity.

14. Färsk

Färsk Member

always wait man... i started at 14 and got caught once. thought id quit but then got back at it when i was 16 and next thing you know i was killing it in my town and still am today. if you want you can start small like maybe stickers? move up from tags on slaps to throwies and maybe a little character every now and then? point being, start small. dont go out thinking you can bomb a big ass wall or train yard until you know you can do it.

15. hungover

hungover Elite Member

just dont be dumb. if you can find an older writer to roll with thatll help

16. UpstageBadger

UpstageBadger Member

thanks for the advise guys