Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

No jail/prison support stickies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryo, Jan 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Kryo

Kryo Member

I know it's a sour subject, but why don't we have a thread for supporting people traumatized by jail, or even for just letting people know your in jail?

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Because the slammer doesn't have an internet station so you can just sign onto BS and let people know you've been pinched.

Because people are stupid, they dry snitch on the internet and give out tons of info they shouldn't. "Kryo's in jail? Yeah. heard he got busted for...."

Also, back in the day, as in before cell phones and social media, when someone went to jail their friends let it be known because they would throw up "FREE KRYO" next to their pieces.

Finally, because being arrested/going to jail still carries a stigma, unless you happen to be a gangsta rapster.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I'm here to help anyone traumatized by jail. I too know the horrors of a concrete bed and cold waffles for breakfast.

I also had my shit pushed in by a correctional officer and a junkie cell mate, who claimed he was Jesus and this was the only way in to the Salvo's Nation gang

4. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

just to let you know I got mad respect for y'all older and more experienced writers that gon through shit like that and still keep doing what they like to do.

5. Kryo

Kryo Member

I understand the snitching and whatnot, but it's mad possible to get on the phone and online in jail, especially in county... But either way, I'm sure there's a ton of reasons, but I was just wondering.