Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What age were you when you started graffiti?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skog1, Jan 22, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Skog1

Skog1 Member

Hey i was just wondering how old you all were when you started doing graffiti. I have been sketching graffiti on paper for some time now. I am going to wait for 2 years until i reach 18 before i go out and bomb as i don't want to cause any family members to suffer if i get caught. :)

2. UpstageBadger

UpstageBadger Member

3. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Put in my first shitty toy tags at the age of 15, but not started really till I was 17.

4. "ZOALZ"

"ZOALZ" Senior Member

at the age of 13, yet i have been actually doing graffiti for no more that 5-7 months

5. DyS$kyse

DyS$kyse Banned

i started when i was eleven on paper and then a year later started tagging in my city or the city next to my town

6. aus

aus Member

At 12 I thought about doing it. When I was 13, I started, and I bombed. (Still am 13 xD)

7. Jilbo

Jilbo Member

I started at 12.

8. SKECE

SKECE Member

Sketching since I was 11, tagging since I was 14/15.

9. sKuNkTOthe3

sKuNkTOthe3 Member

Honestly? Like 7-8 years old, probably. Growing up in the 80's!

10. Denlo

Denlo Senior Member

Started sketching in primary school, bombing the trains in Newcastle at 12-13, piecing at about 16. Still piecing at 36 although not as much these days. Traveling around Australia, just spent 3 weeks in Melbourne and seeing some of the awesome work down there has got me inspired to get into it again. Living in western Sydney now. Am I too old for this shit? Nah, surely not!

11. Z3R0

Z3R0 Member

Age 11, or so, got quick fast passing notes with my tagging buddies in school learning to flow, was doing murals by 14

12. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

16, destroying my town with the freshest handstyles. Fuck your pieces, go get a graffiti coloring book or something

13. ESONE.

ESONE. Senior Member

Around 14 on and off between the years. Still dont write on a daily

14. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

15. KADES

KADES Member

10 or 11 I think

16. DoZi

DoZi Member

Started tagging at three after seeing all the art in la. Didn’t really know it was graffiti but still been doin it a long ass time.

17. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

Yeah I was tagging since I was born

18. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

I'm 38 bro & my wife says I'm too old. She even gets pissed when I spend money on markers and what not but doesn't complain when I keep the kids occupied with drawing lol. You're never too old for what you love, Graff is a life long journey. Started when I was about 12- 13.

19. Derschauer

Derschauer Member

I start painting when was 26 - didnt count few logos and tags that i made as kid. But age dsnt metter, more important is to find yourselfe in sheet that is called life and graff is one of the many differents ways to just be. But Think that all of u know that allready ;)

20. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

I started when I met a kid from LA on an Outward Bound camping trip in Oregon and we saw a train that he had painting in an LA train yard and he was so blown away he couldn't even really talk for a while! I was hooked after that. That was 1989 and was 16..