Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Feel guilty doing graffiti please help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skog1, Feb 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Skog1

Skog1 Member

Hey there, i LOVE doing graffiti i have really gotten into it for about 5 or so months now. I do tags, throw ups and pieces everyday on any paper i can get a hold on. However i would like to show off my stuff on the streets.I also love the thrill. But i am very close to my parents and letting them down like that turns my stomach i dont think ill feel guilty about doing the actual graffiti its the fact that i am hiding something from my parents. I quite young i just turned 16 this jan, any ideas should i wait for another 2 years until i am 18? Please help, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

2. Russaya

Russaya Member

There're in many cities walls where it's legal to spray, check out if there's something like that in your area.

3. torkshit

torkshit New Member

Even more motivation to not get caught right?

4. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

do most of your graffiti before you're 18. under 18 you'll probably do community service. over 18 your ass is going to jail.

5. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

wen ur 16 to 19 jus start small it takes effort to easily doit everyday go explore ur city local abandon spots n keep a marker on u at all times put a through hands to show were u been if ur young go rackin every month for new markers

people on here like to hype up and over estimate shit they did wen they were 12 donot worry about it too much pick up bmx as a hobby n use it to travel to spots

am 20 now an jus comin up it takes time bro but seen so many toys spreading theye shit everywere if i catchem am takin there payed for tins off them

6. GrabingItLikeACabinet

GrabingItLikeACabinet New Member

your parents will accept it eventually but it just takes time