Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 1234567122252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicks!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by retsam@Sep 1 2004, 02:14 AM
    i rock these if i lived in LA
    yea is that the price tagg :unsure: ....cuzz if it is, let me know wat store that is..?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the sabers actually look good.....like for a girl 2 sport

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by lethalone@Aug 31 2004, 11:36 PM
    i know all the pics are from skam, haze and rebok( they are defently wack though)
    why the hell would you post something if you think it is "defently wack"

weak man, weak

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707@Sep 1 2004, 03:10 AM
    the sabers actually look good.....like for a girl 2 sport
    i wass just thinkin the same thing, i have'nt gotten my gurl shit and she bought mee hella shit.....so those forces wuld look hella cute on her

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Aug 31 2004, 10:51 PM
    addidas make kids work.
    isnt that nike

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707+Sep 1 2004, 03:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 @ Sep 1 2004, 03:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz@Aug 31 2004, 10:51 PM
    addidas make kids work.
    isnt that nike [/b][/quote]
    both, oh and gap... and most big companies actually.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by m0dem_+Sep 1 2004, 01:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (m0dem_ @ Sep 1 2004, 01:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-retsam@Sep 1 2004, 02:14 AM
    i rock these if i lived in LA
    yea is that the price tagg :unsure: ....cuzz if it is, let me know wat store that is..? [/b][/quote]
    looks like it says 43,890... i doubt any shoes will cost that much. if they did, i doubt anyone would buy them.

also, graffiti on shoes is just stupid... hats is ok... but i&#39;d only sport graffiti on shirts, i made a shirt with one of my pieces on it at school, looks sick as fuck. i&#39;ll post a pic later on if i remember.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive allways wanted to do the hats but what do they use, and also i was thinking of making some custom dunks aswell.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Originally posted by pSYKAOz+Sep 1 2004, 04:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pSYKAOz @ Sep 1 2004, 04:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Kayone707@Sep 1 2004, 03:52 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz
    @Aug 31 2004, 10:51 PM
    addidas make kids work.

isnt that nike
    both, oh and gap... and most big companies actually. [/b][/quote]
    shut the fuck up. youve said this so many times before who cares. the kids need the money and the kdis get paid a lot considering the average wage in their country so shut the fuck up if they didnt work in the factories they&#39;d be working on a farm or in some resturant or they owuldnt even have job and owuld be making zero. and they would die or steral and go to prison or haev their hand cut off so stfu psy those kdis have it good and should thank nike and addidas and who ever they&#39;re working for
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

the pink gems shoes are hot.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Originally posted by SLY+Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SLY @ Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Sep 1 2004, 04:45 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz
    addidas make kids work.

isnt that nike

shut the fuck up. youve said this so many times before who cares. the kids need the money and the kdis get paid a lot considering the average wage in their country so shut the fuck up if they didnt work in the factories they&#39;d be working on a farm or in some resturant or they owuldnt even have job and owuld be making zero. and they would die or steral and go to prison or haev their hand cut off so stfu psy those kdis have it good and should thank nike and addidas and who ever they&#39;re working for [/b][/quote]
    lol ur a dumbass, they get like 2 cents a year

- MAGE 416

no ur the dumb ass they make good money in their shitty country. they might get paid 79 cents to amke a 200 dolalr jacket but who gives a shit its good moeny for their country and the point is they dont have to work they chosoe to work or their parents make them. and ive said it before nike and those companies are smart. its thopse shity ocuntries governments fault. so to bad for them
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

doesnt anyone wear skate shoes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats the site for the saber kicks?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SkUNk+Sep 1 2004, 12:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SkUNk &#064; Sep 1 2004, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SLY@Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz
    addidas make kids work.

isnt that nike

shut the fuck up. youve said this so many times before who cares. the kids need the money and the kdis get paid a lot considering the average wage in their country so shut the fuck up if they didnt work in the factories they&#39;d be working on a farm or in some resturant or they owuldnt even have job and owuld be making zero. and they would die or steral and go to prison or haev their hand cut off so stfu psy those kdis have it good and should thank nike and addidas and who ever they&#39;re working for
    lol ur a dumbass, they get like 2 cents a year [/b][/quote]
    wow your a dumb ass, the average pay for workers including children is about 4 cents a day. not very much but considering the fact that they couldn&#39;t even make 4 cents a week if they were farmers then it&#39;s a hell of alot better. What are there other choices? so instead of looking like an 11 year old twat shut up and think about it before you post it.

and pence I&#39;m wearin the tom penny 212&#39;s leather baby blue with a black toe and white sole.

so these just in baby blue.
    livin large like a fat bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BullshitTantrum+Sep 1 2004, 10:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BullshitTantrum &#064; Sep 1 2004, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SkUNk@Sep 1 2004, 12:10 PM
    Originally posted by SLY@Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz
    addidas make kids work.

isnt that nike

lol ur a dumbass, they get like 2 cents a year
    wow your a dumb ass, the average pay for workers including children is about 4 cents a day. not very much but considering the fact that they couldn&#39;t even make 4 cents a week if they were farmers then it&#39;s a hell of alot better. What are there other choices? so instead of looking like an 11 year old twat shut up and think about it before you post it. [/b][/quote]
    im sure he was being sarcastic about makin 2 cents a year

^ kayone wins

- MAGE 416

Late entry
    Hit a honey from the back and crumpled up her scrunchy. x

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Those Tom Penny&#39;s are nice, i take it its the pro skaters trainer.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have have checkered shoes
    kill em all