Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Legal Piece...

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by x_influenced, Sep 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. x_influenced

x_influenced Member

alright...
    I am doing a huge piece for my brothers warehouse....(a go0d chance to take my time and legal...hehehe...)

this is what i'm using...
    (keep in mind that this is where cars are being built)

plasit-kote paint
    and some primers

fat cap and a rusto...

__

i need help with preventing drips...i spray form like 10 inches away...and it still manages to drip...and how could i get some thin lines from blackdeath tips...

please post ASAP...thx

2. afterten

afterten Elite Member

move your hand/can along the line you want to go before you spray it. dont just go right away and fuck it up. take your time. wear a mask.

3. SlickONE

SlickONE Member

4. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

Your gonna need more than one can and a cap, and to prevent drips, don't keep the can in one place to long, keep it moving,, but like Af said, move your hands to get yourself used to what your gonna spray first...

5. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

you gotta learn. it could take some time so dont get discourages if it doesnt just cum on you. i mean, just COME TO you.

6. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

^ :-x

i suggest wearing a mask, and varying tips.

7. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

^^^^^ Agreed...... Just take your time & have fun.

8. TIONZ_ER!

TIONZ_ER! Elite Member

more varietys in caps would help.. and remember we wanna see flicks when your done... :D

9. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

yeah use rusto and know what ur doing so you can move semi fast.and dont make it one consitent spray either make it like ur using a brush.

10. x_influenced

x_influenced Member

eh ppl...thanks for all your responses.....and thank you for making me comfortable in asking my question.....i was a afriad it would be a toyy question....because i stay legal...and cant risk a ticket...and i cant put my mom through the trounble so i stay as legal as i can...and this is my first time using cans for more than just a bomb...anyway..anymore responses would help and i'll do my best to do what you guys suggest....l8z x

x_influence

11. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

if your doing a piece, your gonna need way more than 1 can, and u need to get GOOD paint, dont get krylon yellow, no matter what that shit is gonna drip...if u are racking than just get expensive shit-same if u got money, usually the more expensive it is the better quality it is..i suggest rustoliem :) and GOODLUCK post pics when ya done :D

12. Slob

Slob Elite Member

Get a can gun if you can't paint a clean line, they cost like 3 bucks, they are good for people who don't really know how to do graffiti.

13. oblong

oblong Elite Member

if your that bad
    fill with gold dots
    from like 12 inches away
    haha

14. SaDiStIc

SaDiStIc Member

Slow-flow paint such as montana works well for no drips. its worth it to use better quality.

15. joust

joust Elite Member

get good paint. Montana can be spreyed from like any distance and it dont drip unless you stop your movement.

16. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

is he guna post flix

17. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

question....how the fuck can u outline with a fat cap?

18. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

agreed. i got a good outline outa the cap of some cheap paint i bought in a school stationnary shop

19. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

There are two things you need to do. First look at the paint your using becuase different paints drip more than others. Also the most important thing is to go over it before you actually paint it. Your bound to have a much better chance of not getting drips becuase you'll be moving your can around quicker rather that just stopping in between and making drips.

20. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

iv never done a legal