Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 23 of 594 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728334373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: 905 Thread

uh bro jus to tell u he dont just sit at home tryin to get "iternet famous" he does go out paintin well from wut ive herd and he does post all at the same time so is s'all good hes stil supplyin us wit flixs everday

i dont see you posting anything. atleast cror is posting flixs dumbass

man all cror does is post filx of buffed pieces off google, shit nobody wants to see im sure any of us can get flix off google heres a hint get a fukin camera and get sum flix that are fresh off the block homeboii

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this thread would be non stop shit talking if it wasnt for cror posting up some pics and it would get deleted

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who cares at least cror post flicks fucking noob!

anyone have flicks of that whole wall

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wish i did that shit is sooooo dope

amen volt
    im gay

How bout all you fucks take your own advice an go get a fucking camera an take flix for yourself, who cares if some pics are posted off of google aslong as its a 905 flick whats the difference. How bout you little bitches actually go an get up so people have more shit to flix, scratch that you weiners goin out will just make the scene look even worse(if thats possible).
    Btw ill try an find the flix of the rest of that wall it had all diff cerial characters i think its facing the trax too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

prove me that ive posted buffed photos? i pots nothing but shit off my camera and wen my cams dead i goto VO or lounge37 and take them aswell do i say i took em from those sites... so post the pics of buffed graffiti ive posted coming straight off google.ca....... till then fuck u and go get ur own camera

ive got more bombs then these new kids have in years to there life put together so fuckin find a wall n a camera n flick shit...i post and work 80hours/2weeks and bomb 10-15 walls a night wen i have time....... so dont tell me what i aint doin right.. i serve my city wit my hands kidd
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i post pictures to keep away from beef i try actually but it seems like u kids worrie about me a lot so i jus keep pickin back... so pm me if u got shit to tell me... i steal pics i post up wats on my camera... u bitch at that cuz i think ur all toys...notice how bigger writers on this thread dont talk shit really unless u dont post a pic.. they basicly stop bitchin at me cuz i post more goodies then half u twirps on here... so keep the beef up it gives me a bigger rep to go bomb n make ur life hell.. maybe its cuz im gettin better in a way or u newbs jus getting toyier? which one iunno...

heres 3more flicks

snores a hustler... got ne whitewidow u can sell kinda lookin for that ish right now haha
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stolen from LOUNGE

but from pg

peep that keenur tag haha
    Last edited by ---CRoR---; 08-13-2007 at 12:22 AM.
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    <<>>

Quote Originally Posted by *VOLT* View Post
    man all cror does is post filx of buffed pieces off google, shit nobody wants to see im sure any of us can get flix off google heres a hint get a fukin camera and get sum flix that are fresh off the block homeboii
    i see more then buffed shit that crors posting hes posting flixs i dont see you posting any

true hes bin providin, so volt y dont u *provide* fliks instead of talkin ish
    when i say ima chop up ur gramz~i dont mean that hard butter~i meen yur moms mother!

www.kataclizm.com[/B]

please dont tell me your posting shit with KEENUR TAGS! in it now

its panic u dumb toy
    the wack keenur tag just happened to be on the same bridge
    Pure like the thought; if I jump I'll fly.

the panic from 905 is a fake theirs a panic in la way better than him

oh and wait what do you write u dont even know what i write so why the fuk u callin me toy i bet im better then u chump!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do i smell a battle

camz fuked rite now