Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 77 of 594 FirstFirst ... 27576772737475767778798081828797127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 11871

Thread: 905 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    If you only do legals you're not a graff writer, you're a wanna-be, poser, toy, punk ass.
    It dosen't matter how nice it looks, it's not real graffiti and it should be destroyed.
    your wack

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lololzheffer View Post
    why wouldnt your canvas last? LOL
    i was making a point you smart ass. doin canvas's is simular to legal walls. cus it aint illegal and its purely for the benifit of art.
    capeesh?

Quote Originally Posted by .00 View Post
    i was making a point you smart ass. doin canvas's is simular to legal walls. cus it aint illegal and its purely for the benifit of art.
    capeesh?
    guess i just needed the clarifaction. take it ezzz

Your arguments are all mute. Just opinions.
    Look at the letters. See how his 3d is just a shadow? Thats not something people paint now. Whoever it is probably doesnt give two shits about anything on here. Somebody who doesnt even post as their "regular" alias would count for less. (thats my opinion)

And that other argument about shit changing. Thats how it works.

As for the emo comment. Kids go through fazes, whatever. Why does graffiti half to have a sterotypical "look". Do I have to have a stupid fitted cap and some sweet nikes with gay colours all over em? Fuck that!

We're just silly punk kids *no matter age* painting shit.

stolen from vung

Last edited by lololzheffer; 10-12-2007 at 03:13 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Look at the letters. See how his 3d is just a shadow? Thats not something people paint now. Whoever it is probably doesnt give two shits about anything on here. Somebody who doesnt even post as their "regular" alias would count for less. (thats my opinion)

As for the emo comment. Kids go through fazes, whatever. Why does graffiti half to have a sterotypical "look". Do I have to have a stupid fitted cap and some sweet nikes with gay colours all over em? Fuck that!

word to that

And on that note ( No matter what age) here's a little something that got sent to me. I'm not even sure what the london area code is, or if they have a forum, but here's a little reading for you. It would appear that police can do more then just " catch you in the act" as, which is what i believed was the only way to REALLY be cought.
    http://www.londontopic.ca/article.php?artid=5236
    DIRTYrottenSCOUNDRELS

yo panicc got this argument shit on lock.
    pce
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

graffiti just plain sucks, thats why im a lazy, functional drunk.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post

yea he's oldschool so what. i never said graffiti is for a certain crowd, i said alot of the toys are emo punk fucks. and yea we live in da burbs yatta yatta yatta. but for the record, while we on the subject, graffiti should be strictly for the hardcore, its about claimin turf and if u cant hold your own some who can will one up ya, phisically or artisically.
    or both. jackin writers for paint was once well known, its becoming an (sub) urban legend now.
    like u said, shit changes.
    so you got 2 options....
    Last edited by .00; 10-11-2007 at 09:36 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lewtr View Post
    LETS BLAME THE FUCKING EMO'S.. you right dude!

how about we just claim war on the scene and start burning all the shit graffiti. punch out mouthy kids and steal their paint fureal. like fureal!
    fuck, why not.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Urah View Post
    And on that note ( No matter what age) here's a little something that got sent to me. I'm not even sure what the london area code is, or if they have a forum, but here's a little reading for you. It would appear that police can do more then just " catch you in the act" as, which is what i believed was the only way to REALLY be cought.
    http://www.londontopic.ca/article.php?artid=5236
    investigative reports are a bitch, nuff said.

deletee
    Last edited by BkomeOne 和; 03-30-2009 at 11:30 PM.
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BkomeOne 和 View Post
    u were once one of those kids who were getting jacked, robbed by oldr writers . wat if u got jacked when u were younger hittin up this graff scene and u werent even wak jus for the fun of it the oldr cats decide to jack u beat u physicaly and artiscly becuase they have been doing it much longer them cats who are old were young in the same postion .. its weak of fuk of them to hate on younger kids cuz they ant up to there standers i paint for fun. to chill with friends and rep yoaw shit. why is graff turing into one big gay compition. obv ur gona have haters n wak kids who dont know shit. but u gota leave the kids who know shit , trying , and still on the rise alone.
    i dont give a fuk what u think of me after i post this ..
    the web has gone to shit.
    well im in the mood to argue with heads like yourself. and i know your gunna sit back and read this shit.
    its just like the world we live in, theres a warm side in the sun, but when that sun goes down its dark cold world. dont step onto the field if u feel u cant play the way cats are runnin it.
    what the fuck is your goal in this game? everyone starts at the bottom, u either get to the top or u get beaten back down. for the cats who may not know - im very pro-illegal for graffiti, extremely. ive painted 2 legals in my life with spraypaint, a bdrm, and a skatepark. but i like to call that border-lining it.

edit- i never have been jacked for paint by any other writer. come test, they way my chest sticks out re-assures you im rockin a vest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont hate bkome ds
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Quote Originally Posted by .00 View Post
    well im in the mood to argue with heads like yourself. and i know your gunna sit back and read this shit.
    its just like the world we live in, theres a warm side in the sun, but when that sun goes down its dark cold world. dont step onto the field if u feel u cant play the way cats are runnin it.
    what the fuck is your goal in this game? everyone starts at the bottom, u either get to the top or u get beaten back down. for the cats who may not know - im very pro-illegal for graffiti, extremely. ive painted 2 legals in my life with spraypaint, a bdrm, and a skatepark. but i like to call that border-lining it.

edit- i never have been jacked for paint by any other writer. come test, they way my chest sticks out re-assures you im rockin a vest
    dude, i understand were ur comeing from but were in this game for seperate reasons. Ive never done a legal or been jacked but im pro illegal too but i cant stand pointless beef.
    so on this note
    im out pce. gota do sum shit
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude, i understand were ur comeing from but were in this game for seperate reasons. Ive never done a legal or been jacked but im pro illegal too but i cant stand pointless beef.
    so on this note
    im out pce. gota do sum shit
    no one said anything about pointless 'beef'.
    the definition of beef is more personal.
    you could compair it to a cat gettin shot on his moms front porch, to a cat gettin capped in the club for wearin a colour such as blue.
    i dont beef cats i dont know, i jack cats i dont know.

.icu.thl.bc.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default ?

why is graff turing into one big gay compition.
    graff always was a competition.... its always about being hotter than everyone else and gettin up more than everyone else....
    who the boss playa

Old Fucks
    TOPS
    IA