Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 427 of 594 FirstFirst ... 327377407417422423424425426427428429430431432437447477527 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 11864

Thread: 905 Thread

People need to learn their place in the graffiti hierarchy. All these new jacks think they can paint at certain spots going over established writers who have had burners there for years. All that shit is getting revamped come spring so get your crappy flicks while you can.

The Panic, Altr and Surreal a few pages back should have all been left alone. Toys shouldn't be painting at those spots in the first place. Go find a drainage tunnel in the middle of nowhere to paint your first 100 shitty pieces.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does anybody have any HELLO flicks???

one evil break em out you must have em.

iight, first of all quit bitchin about where people should or shouldnt be writing, its fuckin graffiti man. That peice was dissed to fuck so i went over it cause there was really nowhere else to paint, no hate at all man. quit fuckin trollin bridges and juyst paint over it if you dont like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJay View Post
    arrows make graffiti cooler i thought?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    does anybody have any HELLO flicks???

one evil break em out you must have em.
    i use to thats a fact. but my computer just recently got cleaned like 3weeks ago.. lost most my photos...
    but lakim i will search for the threads sake haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

Quote Originally Posted by KtRL. View Post
    iight, first of all quit bitchin about where people should or shouldnt be writing, its fuckin graffiti man. That peice was dissed to fuck so i went over it cause there was really nowhere else to paint, no hate at all man. quit fuckin trollin bridges and juyst paint over it if you dont like it.
    Shutup man, no one wants to seem your crappy graffiti. If there is no where else to paint then take your stuff somewhere else cause it doesn't belong. And don't worry, we will paint over it
    Pure like the thought; if I jump I'll fly.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stolen

fine you guys want a pic of my peice here you go

the original king 905

Did I say anything about me not liking your graffiti? I was going along with roy gee biv about the peace to _____ and I thought that was funny. If you don't like me posting pictures, why are you painting? No E-beef or anything but dont get so mad, Its just pictures of walls. Pm me if you wanna continue.

Pictures for talking!

This ones for you Ktrl, Over an Sts Tag from 2006.

Sorry for all the e-beef clutter, Im gonna go now,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow what the fuck is this shit?!
    spin always gets capped by the lamest stuff.
    Last edited by werm; 02-16-2010 at 03:19 PM.

I do belive there was a skunk throwie over the havik beside that but the video is still reletivly untouched.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by K E E N U R View Post
    bro thats vintage skunk ykk xtc
    edit. slow moment.

Last edited by werm; 02-17-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dirrty^^

i drink beer n smoke cigs...yeah...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ye pree sure keen was beein sarcastic to yo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8_kjQoBYE Zion I and The Grouch- trains & planes

Quote Originally Posted by copstee View Post
    Did I say anything about me not liking your graffiti? I was going along with roy gee biv about the peace to _____ and I thought that was funny. If you don't like me posting pictures, why are you painting? No E-beef or anything but dont get so mad, Its just pictures of walls. Pm me if you wanna continue.
    The peace panic was only there because I knew this would be on the internet as soon you got your fuckin hands on it hahahha cause you have nothing better to do than post flicks of my shit and make stupid comments about it.

That's the flick of what I went over, and i would much rather see my piece then a big penis and vagina done by some kid who just bought his first can of paint. So please quit trying to make it look like I'm hating on panic.
    Last edited by KtRL.; 02-17-2010 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJay View Post
    arrows make graffiti cooler i thought?

I still dont see how I am trying to make you look like an idiot,I just posted pictures, I never said anything, please pm me otherwise stop filling the thread with pointless E-beef.

The peace panic was only there because I knew this would be on the internet as soon you got your fuckin hands on it hahahha cause you have nothing better to do than post flicks of my shit and make stupid comments about it.

That's the flick of what I went over, and i would much rather see my piece then a big penis and vagina done by some kid who just bought his first can of paint. So please quit trying to make it look like I'm hating on panic.

You are not smart enough to pull that tactic off, if he was trying to make you look bad he could have posted the shitty silver you did with the quotes about TREMCLAD paint sucking.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

caught today