Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 79 of 594 FirstFirst ... 29596974757677787980818283848999129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 11869

Thread: 905 Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or spliff

Default ima ima ima ima ima monsta

i love lamp

belio over daze for those who are half blind

Default bumnp

nvm

making thesse into prints. (slaps)
    about 75.
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

Quote Originally Posted by .00 View Post
    no one said anything about pointless 'beef'.
    the definition of beef is more personal.
    you could compair it to a cat gettin shot on his moms front porch, to a cat gettin capped in the club for wearin a colour such as blue.
    i dont beef cats i dont know, i jack cats i dont know.

ok i missed this whole argument but here it is bkome, or whatever it is...
    graffiti is competition and always has been, and always will be strait goods.
    now besides that, you being a new writer in this PHASE that graffiti is in now have no idea how the scene WAS, you hear about this story and that story.. but dont grasp the concept that over time the scene has become VERY SOFT!
    this is causing the police to become friends with writers, its causing cry babies and pussy ass writers that paint gay ass shit. theres more art fags nowadays then ever and it really needs to stop! im not saying u aint "real" but growing up we never had internet chat rooms to make friends and meet new writers! back when i was growing up you met writers from walking train lines and alleys and if u happen to catch someone doing something u MAY see whats good and introduce yourself but 90% time you dont say shit and walk by. people were friends with there crews and thats it, nowadays everyones cool with everyone and its queering up the scene!! everyone knows who i am and i had beef for years in tdot and what did i do, every tag lined i had another beside it unlined.. throwie dissed then i had another throw beside it. and this beef i had wasnt even my beef it was because my boy got dissed so i took his beef! what im saying is if you want to last in graff you have to arm yourself with some balls! the strong survive and if u aint strong then u paint is gone homie.. believe that.. 2008 is a new mindframe kids so get ready!

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMR View Post
    lol rb3 sounds like a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Heffernan View Post

CHyee mang

GIT KRANKED

mad dark????Aaalalala

HAHA DAZE YOUR A FUCKING GOOF

OLD? vungalozz

BELIO OVER DAZE AGAIN

OULD SCAoLE

DAZE AKA MR SOFTIE HAHA

BEEFS FOR FAT CHICKS

BUMP GOING OVER SOFTEE TOYS FOR LEWTERS CAUSE

g
    Last edited by G-Sp0t; 10-13-2007 at 01:30 PM.

i think ive seen VS etched in busses too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think i saw mommy kissing santa clause.

some anti graffiti web cam all up in ya grill undercover motherfucker continental buzz kill, fo rill. lp kill
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFUV_KFVRsk

Edit- yea its from the homepage
    Last edited by .00; 10-12-2007 at 06:36 PM.

im not sayin graff ant competion i know it is.
    always will be . i havent met any writers over the web (chat rooms) i know em threw family n other writers who i started up with . So dont the get the wrong impression im jus tyin to say rob the gay emo fuks n wak cats who cross real writers not kids who can be one of them real writers if they keep tryin as hard as they are. i agree with u 100 %
    pce.

Quote Originally Posted by lewtr View Post
    now besides that, you being a new writer in this PHASE that graffiti is in now have no idea how the scene WAS, you hear about this story and that story.. but dont grasp the concept that over time the scene has become VERY SOFT!
    this is causing the police to become friends with writers, its causing cry babies and pussy ass writers that paint gay ass shit. theres more art fags nowadays then ever and it really needs to stop! im not saying u aint "real" but growing up we never had internet chat rooms to make friends and meet new writers! back when i was growing up you met writers from walking train lines and alleys and if u happen to catch someone doing something u MAY see whats good and introduce yourself but 90% time you dont say shit and walk by. people were friends with there crews and thats it, nowadays everyones cool with everyone and its queering up the scene!! everyone knows who i am and i had beef for years in tdot and what did i do, every tag lined i had another beside it unlined.. throwie dissed then i had another throw beside it. and this beef i had wasnt even my beef it was because my boy got dissed so i took his beef! what im saying is if you want to last in graff you have to arm yourself with some balls! the strong survive and if u aint strong then u paint is gone homie.. believe that.. 2008 is a new mindframe kids so get ready!
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCity View Post
    [URL=http://imageshack.us]

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31

Shot at 1969-12-31
    Bump
    Last edited by BkomeOne 和; 10-12-2007 at 06:45 PM.
    Dirty styles.
    Causeing Mayham.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

always nice to see my flicks get reposted 3-4 yrs later :S. big ups to the collector, i suppose.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by G-Sp0t View Post
    cror, stay the fuck outta welland u faggot, u know ur wack, ur in it for the street cred, stay up and find urself stuck

street cred is how it goes kid... i bomb streets.. thats how i roll u got a problem wit it fucking DEAL wit it kid

i aint gunna stop painting areas cuz some net kid told me so

peace
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

g
    Last edited by G-Sp0t; 10-13-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lewtr View Post

werd
    who the boss playa

Old Fucks
    TOPS
    IA

well said cror. well said (Y)

lol cror, that kid is jokes. first off wellands is basically untouched and ive never read about beef about you and anyone from welland on here ever.

slams got ups in welland ha.. in da college zonee bitchees

Fuck welland what street cred you gona gain from threre fuck all of you talkin where the fuck are your pics you faggits, stick wit the green heineken an trees bitchass.