Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fire extinguisher!!¿?¿?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Whydidyakillkenny, Apr 21, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Whydidyakillkenny

Whydidyakillkenny New Member

Ok guys, so I've been told that you can not put oil-based paint in a fire extinguisher and fill it with air because it will explode. I need to know if this is true as i don't want metal blowing up in my face [chuck norris], so any help would be appreciated, thanks guys *gays.

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

all the circumstances of fire extinguishers i know of use water based stuff, like acrylic or mulsh

3. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

lol i dont know nothing about that but you gon leav a big ass tag with a fire extinguisher you could tag a whole eighteen wheeler in like only a few seconds or a two story building i like taking my time with my tags and pieces ill stick to spraypaint

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

I use them weekly, I have 3 ONLY use water and latex, the average ration is one gallon latex paint, one gallon water...

now I have a bunch of tip for getting create with the, thinks that will make them shoot higher and wider, as well as cool tips you can use for different effects same with ratios with different effects but I cant give away my secrets.
    I even know how do make the Red ones tou see everywhere work but they are so loud from the chemical reaction you make inside of it to work.

but the reason you don't put oils based is that its doesn't mix oil floats on water, also sense most extinguishers are 10-50 years old ( I have some from the 60's and 70's some for art, some for transporting extra mixture to refill since one full can gets me about 1 good tag because I layer it. also is u have a air compressor used that most car air machines only go to 70, a regular charge is at 100psi)

but if youre toy, I'd suggest not its a huge way to get real beef depending on how serious you city is with cats that tag

Attached Files: