Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Double letter tips.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by aus, Apr 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. aus

aus Member

I write a 4 letter word with a double E in the middle of it. I am sort of sick of having to make them look exact same, and if I don't it looks whack. Any tips for alternatives I could do to make a double E in a more creative way, or any tips of keeping them the same or any examples of where a double letter is different for each? Thanks for your support

2. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

That's kinda the issue with double letters I've noticed man. Uh, maybe try making one a 3 since they're Es? It'll still read right. Or maybe make one lowercase and just keep it the same height? I get not wanting to do that though. I'll find some flicks of double letter names that look good and post when I got a few, might help you out.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  3. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

Courtesy of keep6 and seme. Hopefully it'll help out
    keep6-craver-graffiti-2011.jpg opct_e53c0f1a8267aeacaec7a2636288150c.jpg

4. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

Just develop your hand cuzzo. I have 2 es in my tag too, shit looks fresh

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

1st thing- stop making rules for yourself that aren't rules, like you have to make them look exactly the same. No, you don't. That's your name and your letters, you own it and make it how you want it to look regardless of what others do. As long as the letters conform to the basic standard of what makes an A an A or an E an E, the rest is up to you. Do one upper case, one lower, do one big, one small, do one backward, however you want it. I'd suggest typing your name in different fonts if you want to experiment a little. Not sure it's necessary to look at what anyone else does but you can look at old school Free5, or how about Seen, graf king rocking double letters forever.