Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 161 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 61111141151156157158159160161162163164165166171181211261661 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 28105

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres a sketch i done on ms paint..
    critisice all you want...

remember ms paint not sum wonderfool photoshop or something..
    (i'm poor :unsure

guush
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

yeah, a lot of people write se for short...around here theres a soner as well, and he does se for short...and some does se for short....tons of peolpe do it.

oh yeah she77 used to do se for short damn that was long ago..
    aim : jawnMcCain

philly soner.

he's o.k. but im sure not as good as the one around you.

he does snr more than se lol...icant find any of his se's

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Feb 18 2005, 02:10 PM

anyone know what cap is used on this tag?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (LavakingX)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I hate havin ppl not like me on the internet</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ny fat

on my way home from work i pass by Sone, Itsme and Aztro throw ups... i&#39;ll see if i can get some flicks tonight.

awesome

yo juice u wanna battle me if i can get my scanner working?

mexiborgs and chinabots unite

postwhore, arent you from the suburbs?

no im from a rural area, i live on a farm with pop and we are very far from any type of society. duhh

no, actually im from northwest philadelphia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i thought it was an ny fat, i was only 60% sure though..

tube, that is good, I don&#39;t see any letter forms though.
    I suggest you lose is the black lines, just let the lighting and shading define the faces of the shapes.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (LavakingX)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I hate havin ppl not like me on the internet</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

earlier in this thread i believe tube wrote with red on mspaint the way the letters go

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I did a couple of sketches dont like em too much, any tips?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man fuck this thread yall kids are ntohing but jokes just sit here an bull shit instead of putting in work and tryin to get a decent style the kids who are still sketching will stay in the game the ones who are tlakin about STUPID shit will be flitered out with time.... most u kids piss me off now
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

who exactly are you talking about.

Originally posted by ANTIC@Feb 17 2005, 04:24 PM
    ]

]

all done with my opposite hand (broken arm)
    bump...instead of 3 pages of nothing, how bout some crit

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Feb 18 2005, 05:42 PM
    earlier in this thread i believe tube wrote with red on mspaint the way the letters go
    yeah I did but ill do it for this sketch too i guess

mexiborgs and chinabots unite

antic-the first one is my favorite over all, besides the s and n, its pretty decent...to fix up the s, i suggest u make it fatter torwards the bottom, you see how you made it get skinny? keep it fat and it should look pretty decent. as for the N, i think you just messed up torwards the right of it, maybe make the right of it even with the other parts of it. this is hard to explain without pointing it out lol....on the SE&#39;s, im likin the E, but the S is kind of bad tho...

tube-your style is very unique, i like it, it reminds me of daim. keep doing what your doing i really like how you fade it and add shaddow on parts of it...thats VERY hard to master on paper..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damb antic u did those with ur opposite arm......thats pretty good&#33; i like the style of the last two....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dang i havent posted much in here in a while.but its all good cuz ive been sketchen ill post some stuff later on.n who is gesus talking about?the people who ask for help or the ones who just come n talk shit?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>